Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Apr 20, 2010 21:58:15 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
I know what you mean, Josh, be England is a failing nation. I know it's hard to believe, but outside London, England's a pretty poor country.

Citation needed.

newfieldgrafix
Simie Avatar

Citation needed.

I know what you mean, Josh, England is a failing nation [1] [2] [3]. I know it's hard to believe, but outside London*, England's a pretty poor country [4] [5].

[1] www.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/5866723/labours-spending-cuts-exposed.thtml
[2] news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8260204.stm
[3] www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3563022/Labour-cant-fix-Gordon-Browns-recession.html
[4] www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23717484-plot-to-rid-council-estates-of-poor.do
[5] www.oxfam.org.uk/resources/ukpoverty/povertyfacts.html
* London (Within the City of Westminster)

Last Edit: Apr 22, 2010 1:47:15 GMT by newfieldgrafix

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008

+1 Karma for going Wikipedia style on his ass.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006

Touché

But spending cuts != failing country.

EDIT: And England isn't the only country in the UK.

Last Edit: Apr 21, 2010 16:13:45 GMT by Simie

Paradox

Paradox Avatar
Formerly, Jam-Legalize.

Official Member

June 2008
All the people who have voted Lib Dems because they supposedly won the debate are complete idiots. The fact that the polls say this is because no one challenged anything that Nick Clegg offered. If that had happened to any of the others instead they would probably have come out on top.

The fact of the matter is Tories are saying 'Vote for Change', now remind me what was Obama's slogan, something similar? They also have the best policies if Britain are going to move forward. They simply have to win the Election for Britain to keep functioning as a unit, because if Labour win again then everything that has happened already could happen again and maybe worse.

Sorry if I sound agressive or whatnot. I'm a strongly viewed Conservative Libertarian, and I've been out canvassing for Conservative in my area so I'm quite hung up on this at the moment.

newfieldgrafix
Josh Avatar

:D

Simie Avatar

Touché

I think cuts in places (EU) (Monarchy) is needed. Move some of the money to house the homeless and so on. I don't mind paying taxes at all, if it's being well spent.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Apr 22, 2010 1:46:39 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
Josh Avatar

:D

Simie Avatar

Touché

I think cuts in places (EU) (Monarchy) is needed. Move some of the money to house the homeless and so on. I don't mind paying taxes at all, if it's being well spent.

I'll probably be bashed for saying it, but cutting trident will provide enough money for all our needs.

newfieldgrafix
Moving from Right to left... Lib Dems it is...

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling