Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Lucifer Avatar
I really don't have any specific areas, honestly. Just the idea of space as a whole is interesting to me, whatever it may be.

And I wouldn't worry too much about being a bother. I think they'll understand that you're desperate if you contact them once more. If you KEEP doing it, they might be pissed, but if they really just sit and crunch numbers all day, I can't imagine they're all that upset that someone is interested in them.

As for the college thing, I have never once taken notes in high school (other than when it was required, and I still only did then once), so the whole note taking business ain't my thing. Luckily, I pay attention very well in class, so when teachers lecture, I tend to learn and retain as much as anyone, if not better. I plan on going college (as of now) when I'm done with the Navy, but who knows where life will take me? And if I do, it'll be (hopefully) to become a music engineer, but really anything in the music field would be great.

Px Yeah, I'd only call back once more before I'd give up. I'm prolly gonna go through my list once more today and try to get somebody x__x And yeah, that was my thought :P I mean, it's not like they probably get much interest. I can't imagine they have people calling them all the time begging for a job shadow. I thought they'd be excited that some teenage girl out there shares their passion.

xD I live on notes. I don't learn from worksheets or whatever. I don't study from the notes, however. Taking them once is normally enough to secure me a high ninety on a test or quiz. Nazy? O: Oh, that's cool. My entire family is military. All army/airforce/marines, though. Music engineer ... Very cool :)
[/size]

Just show up in a labcoat and convince the person that someone higher up brought you in.

Baw haw haw. I should, I really should xD But this is also supposed to be a networking experience for me, and somehow I don't think that would go over too well. Besides, I'm kind of lacking in the labcoat area :P
[/size]
Signature coming~

newBookmarkLockedFalling