Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

iota

iota Avatar

April 2010
Hey there, Nice to meet you all. i thought i would sign up as i recently made an RP forum and need some designs made :P

i ermm.. like all kinds of music really, except for rap and that general area. I live in England and errr.. like coffee :P

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
:D Oh, hello there. Welcome to Studio Zero! England is cool :) We have a few England-natives here. And Coffee? D: Bah.

Oh, and watch out for the Hedgehog avatars. Apparently everybody wants to be cool like me. Or they're just making fun of Xuzi. Either way.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, torque is just a dork anyways, so why copy? :P

Welcome to the Studio person-whose-name-is-a-greek-letter.

Paradox

Paradox Avatar
Formerly, Jam-Legalize.

Official Member

June 2008
Welcome to the Studio.

I agree with Torque, coffee is blah! And I'm an England-native yay!

newfieldgrafix
Welcome!

To add to Tork's message, It's to make fun of Period, Period, Colon, Colon, Xuzi, Colon, Colon, Period, Period...

And I love coffee!

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
Well, torque is just a dork anyways, so why copy? :P

Welcome to the Studio person-whose-name-is-a-greek-letter.

Oh, please, don't kid yourself, Chris. I know you all just want to be like me ;P
[/size]
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
You're right. That's 100% the reason I'm in Cambridge right now too. Totally not college or anything like that. :P

newfieldgrafix

When you talk about education and use that proper noun, I get confused. You shall add ", MA"...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
newfieldgrafix Avatar
May 9, 2010 2:19:25 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:

When you talk about education and use that proper noun, I get confused. You shall add ", MA"...

My diff eq TA came here from U of Cambridge and considers this the better Cambridge, so I refuse with valid backup. :P You should just assume if it's me that I mean in Massachusetts.

newfieldgrafix
You have "MIT", and our 'versity is in the original Camridge and is in joint 1st position with Oxford...

I render your agument nullified, Sir...

XD

Last Edit: May 9, 2010 21:34:31 GMT by newfieldgrafix

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
You're right. That's 100% the reason I'm in Cambridge right now too. Totally not college or anything like that. :P

If this is in reference to me, of course that's why. I live thirty minutes outside of Boston. I'm joining you in Cambridge in two years, so you're just trying to be like me, and getting ahead of the game. ;P I have it all figured out.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Twerque Avatar
Chris Avatar

If this is in reference to me, of course that's why. I live thirty minutes outside of Boston. I'm joining you in Cambridge in two years, so you're just trying to be like me, and getting ahead of the game. ;P I have it all figured out.
[/size][/quote]

You're going to Harvard?... eww. Don't talk to me. :P

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
Twerque Avatar

[/size][/quote]

You're going to Harvard?... eww. Don't talk to me. :P[/quote]

Ewww >> No. :P I'm going to MIT.

It's like Chuck E. Cheeses; only instead of it being where a kid can be a kid, it's where a nerd can be a nerd <3
[/size]

Last Edit: May 10, 2010 21:03:27 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Twerque Avatar
Chris Avatar

You're going to Harvard?... eww. Don't talk to me. :P

It's like Chuck E. Cheeses; only instead of it being where a kid can be a kid, it's where a nerd can be a nerd <3
[/size][/quote]

Actually, Simmons, the dorm, has a ball pit, so you can be a little kid too. And East Campus has a roller coaster during Residential Exploration (REX).

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
Twerque Avatar

[/size][/quote]

Actually, Simmons, the dorm, has a ball pit, so you can be a little kid too. And East Campus has a roller coaster during Residential Exploration (REX).[/quote]

WHUT. DO WANT.

Oh my god D; I want college soooo bad now. Want want want want.
[/size]
Signature coming~

newBookmarkLockedFalling