Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I don't have much to say. This movie was great. The story was good, the action was awesome, there were tons of funny moments (even outside of what was shown in previews), and yeah. It was a super solid film and I really can't find much wrong with it. I'm hoping for a sequel or something, but I doubt it (I've never read the comics, though, so I have no idea if I should expect one or not).

Either way, check it out. If you already have, what'd you think?

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Are you kidding me? It was shit. The only redeeming qualities were Chris Evans and Jason Patric. It was overly ridiculous and predictable. It set up for a sequel (I hate it when movies do that, unless it is part one of a story like Fellowship). It tried to be force emotion into too many spots when all it really needed to do was be an action flick.

It was shit.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
What are you talking about? I don't recall any forced emotion. Predictable at times, sure, but it was still enjoyable nonetheless. I'm not saying the film was brilliant by any means, but other than being a tad predictable (really the only thing I agree with you on), I thought it was great.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I want to see it and still haven't yet >_< does look like a good movie

newBookmarkLockedFalling