Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Aryna Avatar
Wrong can also be used to mean DISGUSTING.

Luckily I have pretty high self-esteem.

newfieldgrafix
You're not disgusting, you know that, right Luci?

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Yeah, you're not, just, I find drag, generally, disgusting. There's just a few exceptions...., and you happen to not be one of them.

newfieldgrafix
Aryna Avatar
Yeah, you're not, just, I find drag, generally, disgusting.

How so?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Aryna Avatar
Yeah, you're not, just, I find drag, generally, disgusting. There's just a few exceptions...., and you happen to not be one of them.

This best be one of your exceptions.

newfieldgrafix
I love Eddie!

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
newfieldgrafix Avatar
May 14, 2010 7:35:44 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
I love Eddie!

And how can you not? He's brilliant.

newfieldgrafix
I loved him in the Riches. I got watching that show during the times when I was up at 4AM - I thought "This guy's awesome!"

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
newfieldgrafix Avatar
May 14, 2010 8:16:14 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
I loved him in the Riches. I got watching that show during the times when I was up at 4AM - I thought "This guy's awesome!"

I never watched the show, but I've always been a huge fan of his stand-up. He's one of my all-time favorite comedians.

Exanium

Exanium Avatar
We so excited.

Official Member

May 2010
Lucifer Avatar
I...could not use that. It just brings back terrible memories of school from when I was younger (my school uses Macs exclusively).

Hahahahaha, a PC huh? Don't see many of those anymore :P Mac is kicking PC's ass, no offence 8-)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Exanium Avatar
Lucifer Avatar
I...could not use that. It just brings back terrible memories of school from when I was younger (my school uses Macs exclusively).

Hahahahaha, a PC huh? Don't see many of those anymore :P Mac is kicking PC's ass, no offence 8-)

Maybe in schools, but even then, I'm not sure that's true...

newfieldgrafix
It's like comparing a brick to a plank of wood.

Wooden panels look nice and are fantastic for decking, beachouses, etc., but, you need brick to build houses.

What I'm saying is, they both have their uses, and both lead the way in their respective fields.

So I guess it's unfair to really compare them.

But to counter Quest's argument, "Mac is kicking PC's ass, no offence", the world runs on Windows... Hospitals, Gaming, Call centers, Offices...

I've never seen an EKG running on a Mac... It's not practical.

Exanium

Exanium Avatar
We so excited.

Official Member

May 2010
What I mean is 'Mac is getting bought more then PC's now a days :)'

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Exanium Avatar
What I mean is 'Mac is getting bought more then PC's now a days :)'

I still don't think that's true. It might be more popular these days, but I'd be willing to bet that PCs are still winning by a wide margin.

newfieldgrafix
A wide margin is an understatement.

My local hospital: "We need 1480 new systems, get them plugged into the 2008 Server. Make sure they're on 7."

My local university: "The media dept need 3 new Macs. Erm, call Mike at Tech and get him to integrate them on the WAN [headed by 3 Windows servers and have a 4 strong Linux file server set up]."

Point utterly made, printed, engraved and stands as a monument to the outright market domination of PCs...

newBookmarkLockedFalling