Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Karma gets me all paranoid. Because when I see I have more karma, I wonder: "Who karma'ed me? Why?" Not that I'm complaining somebody thought I said something witty/did something nice/etc. but it still makes me wonder D; And it's the worst feeling ever. Being a nerd, I like to know things; I'm sure you're all familiar with this feeling. Having something I can't know because somebody pushed that button and I have no way of figuring out who it was or why drives me absolutely batshit INSANE. Not going to lie.

P: I just thought I'd share my feelings on karma. Anybody else have something to add? Agree with me? xD
[/size]
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I'm like that on Facebook when someone defriends me. I don't really care. I like getting rid of friends from my friends list, but it bothers the ever-living shit out of me that I don't know who did it or why. I can never seem to find someone that's missing when I check, either.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
D8 People don't generally de-friend me, but when they do, I get all paranoid, too >> And then I think I'm a bad person, or did something stupid and the person is angry, or whatever. Or I feel expendable O.o y'know? Bah.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I win with Karma.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
.... YOUR POWER LEVEL. IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND.
[/size]

Last Edit: May 10, 2010 22:20:03 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Twerque Avatar
D8 People don't generally de-friend me, but when they do, I get all paranoid, too >> And then I think I'm a bad person, or did something stupid and the person is angry, or whatever. Or I feel expendable O.o y'know? Bah.
[/size][/quote]

I piss people off ALL the time, so I'm never worried when someone does. I just wish I knew who (I could probably figure out why if I knew who). It just bothers me not knowing.

xmsteel Avatar
I'd like to know who smited me 37 times...

To be perfectly honest, it wasn't me. Seriously. I've smited you probably less than 5 times since you joined, and that was only way back when you were bitching about it. So I smited you to spite you. :P

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Lucifer Avatar
Twerque Avatar
[/size][/quote]

I piss people off ALL the time, so I'm never worried when someone does. I just wish I knew who (I could probably figure out why if I knew who). It just bothers me not knowing.[/quote]

My friends generally know me as a sarcastic asshole, so I don't generally piss people off :P They know I can be a right bitch, so they don't get offended when I speak my mind and don't filter what comes out of my mouth. People tend to think it's funny, actually. So I get all nervous that somebody actually took me serious.

You see, I'm not an actual bitch ... I just speak my mind and like to joke around. But when somebody actually gets hurt over it, if they aren't being a whiny idiot, I feel bad =/ SO yeah. If somebody de-friends me because they're mad, I do get upset @__@ Not for long, though. Because people who de-friend you on facebook are probably the whiny idiots.
[/size]

Last Edit: May 11, 2010 0:15:42 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Twerque Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

I piss people off ALL the time, so I'm never worried when someone does. I just wish I knew who (I could probably figure out why if I knew who). It just bothers me not knowing.

My friends generally know me as a sarcastic asshole, so I don't generally piss people off :P They know I can be a right bitch, so they don't get offended when I speak my mind and don't filter what comes out of my mouth. People tend to think it's funny, actually. So I get all nervous that somebody actually took me serious.

You see, I'm not an actual bitch ... I just speak my mind and like to joke around. But when somebody actually gets hurt over it, if they aren't being a whiny idiot, I feel bad =/ SO yeah. If somebody de-friends me because they're mad, I do get upset @__@ Not for long, though. Because people who de-friend you on facebook are probably the whiny idiots.
[/size][/quote]

I'm like you, but there's enough uptight asswhipes on my friends list that I wouldn't be surprised if they got upset over nothing. Quite frankly, if they can't understand that it's a joke (or if they disagree over something that isn't a joke), I could care less about them. They're not people I wanna be around anyway.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Lucifer Avatar
I'm like that on Facebook when someone defriends me. I don't really care. I like getting rid of friends from my friends list, but it bothers the ever-living shit out of me that I don't know who did it or why. I can never seem to find someone that's missing when I check, either.

How can you tell? Does Facebook tell you?

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Simie Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

If your number of friends drops, obviously somebody has defriended you, or a few people have, depending on how low it drops :P
[/size]
Signature coming~

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
xmsteel Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

To be perfectly honest, it wasn't me. Seriously. I've smited you probably less than 5 times since you joined, and that was only way back when you were bitching about it. So I smited you to spite you. :P

It's fredy, I just know it.

No, it was really me. -teehee-
[/size]
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Simie Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

I just notice if my number of friends change. I have 170-ish, so it's not like it's hard to notice something like that.

newfieldgrafix
Lucifer Avatar

I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that. But I regularly clean out my 'friends' - you know "why did I add him?" I'm down to 37.

Lucifer Avatar
I could care less

Oh... You just crossed the line.

As for the subject matter, Josh is pretty cool with it, "+ Karma <reason>". Luci on The other and is a different story. He's 'Stealth Ninja Karma Guy'. I've observed him log in, give karma, and be gone before you can say "F5"...

Last Edit: May 11, 2010 5:23:58 GMT by newfieldgrafix

Exanium

Exanium Avatar
We so excited.

Official Member

May 2010
:/ I totally understand :P I get hella paranoid too.

newBookmarkLockedFalling