Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Josh Avatar
Eric Avatar
That's not entirely true, I took 2 AP exams that I hadn't taken classes for and passed both. I just bought the review for each and went through it about a week before. For the large part though, yeah, don't do it unless you have really high confidence in yourself.

You could probably do it with English. Not sure what else. Too much to know in the history classes. Physics and Calc? Yeah, good luck. Psych, fat chance. I can't remember what else there is. lol
Well I did Computer Science for one, which for me I guess doesn't really count. Stat was the other one that I did. It was really a joke of an exam.

I think you could do both Macro and Micro if you just understand mathematics and can read graphs.

Physics would be hard if you didn't have some other physics course. However, the entirety of Physics B was covered in physics honors. I wasted a whole year by taking the AP physics course my school offered. But out of the blue learning, I agree.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Only AP exam I took that I didn't take a class for was Comp Sci. :P So that doesn't count. Let's see... I took Euro Hist (2), Calc BC (5), Stats (4), Chem (5), Comp Sci AB (5), Lit (2), Bio (3), and Spanish (1). So, all scores >= 4 were my junior year, Euro was sophomore, and the rest were my senior year. You can tell when I stopped caring cause MIT doesn't give credit other than for Calc BC. :P

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Eric Avatar
Josh Avatar

You could probably do it with English. Not sure what else. Too much to know in the history classes. Physics and Calc? Yeah, good luck. Psych, fat chance. I can't remember what else there is. lol
Well I did Computer Science for one, which for me I guess doesn't really count. Stat was the other one that I did. It was really a joke of an exam.

I think you could do both Macro and Micro if you just understand mathematics and can read graphs.

Physics would be hard if you didn't have some other physics course. However, the entirety of Physics B was covered in physics honors. I wasted a whole year by taking the AP physics course my school offered. But out of the blue learning, I agree.

I have two years to learn everything I need to for Physics, and I intend to be studying anyways. I love physics- it fascinates me. I've almost gone through an entire textbook in a few months- much less time than an entire school year would give me. And I sit in on a Physics A-level class (only thing higher than that is AP) during my lunch period for the passed couple of months. Honestly, I think I can do it. I have confidence in myself when it comes to Physics. Calc? Yeaaah, I might be dreaming :P But if I don't feel confident before I pay for the test, I'll just skip over it. Trying to learn stuff never hurt anybody, right?

English will be a breeze. I can bullshit an essay in a night and still have my teacher giving me an A+, which she assured us all would never happen this year and is a feat none of my friends in that class can say they've accomplished. I sound like I've got quite an ego, though, don't I? 3: Hmm.

Signature coming~

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
only took Calc AB and AP US history. those tests were expensive

newBookmarkLockedFalling