Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Spielberg. Abrams. Area 51.

Hell freaking yes.

trailers.apple.com/trailers/paramount/super8/

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
This movie. I dunno. Not enough to tell, but I'm hoping it's as good as people think it will be.

Last Edit: May 12, 2010 0:01:48 GMT by Lucifer

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
This is how trailers should be. I hate modern trailers. Go watch the original Star Wars trailers, that is how it is done.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I didn't say it was a bad trailer. I just said there's not enough info to determine whether or not this movie will be any good. Spielberg and Abrams is a good team, sure, but that doesn't automatically make the movie good. It's too easy to make a trailer like this look awesome. Doesn't mean the movie will hold up.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Perhaps. The thing I love about this is that no one knew a damn thing about it before last week. How Abrams does that, I'll never know. Did the same thing with 1-18-08, too.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yeah. I mean, I'm inclined to believe it's gonna be good for that exact same reason, but I'm afraid that I'm expecting too much because of how great Cloverfield was and because of the people working on this movie. Granted, all signs point to a good movie, but I've been let down too much by movies to let myself get wrapped up in the hype.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
yea i saw the trailer when i went to see iron man 2, doesn't look to bad need another trailer to come out but i plan on seeing anyways

newBookmarkLockedFalling