Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Jim Avatar
Chris Avatar
kk. My laptop with Ubuntu on it is shipping home, so I'll test it then and fix it. >.< Hopefully you can bare with it for a bit longer if you haven't already written a GM script to fix it for you.

..why not just run linux from a live CD to test it? :P

I'm too lazy to buy a CD to burn.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Chris Avatar
Jim Avatar

Fine, from a flash drive then.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
Jim Avatar

Install a virtual hard drive and then run Ubuntu on that. That's what I did when I was testing it to see if I wanted it or not.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
I hate all of you college people -.- All of my college friends are out of school, and rubbing it in my face without even trying to. I still have a month to go, about that.

But, then again, being out of school will be such sweet sorrow =/ All of my senior buddies will be leaving me. And the grad parties won't last nearly long enough. But I suppose that's what E-mail, Phones, and Skype are for, eh? x3

Also, I hope your vacation is going good so far, Chris, and everyone else that is already out for that matter :D And I can't wait to see the new codes and stuff that you'll be putting out!
[/size]

Last Edit: May 25, 2010 20:17:02 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, but both those take work. :P I'm lazy. Just wait til Thursday. It doesn't effect you two.

newBookmarkLockedFalling