Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm done with the finals that matter/I need to worry about. I've made it through one year in hell. So, on that note, time to resume updates on SZ, right? What do you guys want done first?

I'm starting with code requests/support for now, but after that, just tell me what you guys want to see done. :)

Also, who else is done with school for the year?

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Yeah, do the thing that should have been done like 6 months ago. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, that's up there on my list too. :P

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Oh, can we get the oversized quick reply fixed?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
I'm done with the finals that matter/I need to worry about. I've made it through one year in hell. So, on that note, time to resume updates on SZ, right? What do you guys want done first?

I'm starting with code requests/support for now, but after that, just tell me what you guys want to see done. :)

I wouldn't mind a girlfriend... :(

randy
Chris Avatar

Congrats! Truly!!!

An amazing code would be nice.

Seems everybody and their kin can write scripts for proboards now except me. LOL.

Just kidding Chris! Do what the hell you want to do! You deserve it!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Eric: Post a screen of it here and I'll take care of it. :) Pretty sure it's a Linux-related styling bug, but that's an easy fix.

Randie: I wouldn't go that far... Luci still can't code. :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Chris...with free time? I don't believe it. :o

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Chris Avatar
Eric: Post a screen of it here and I'll take care of it. :) Pretty sure it's a Linux-related styling bug, but that's an easy fix.

eleven11studios.com/Screenshot.png

Might be linux, I dunno. If I use firebug to remove some of the cols it works fine. Also ignore the top right corner of that screenshot, ehem.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Eric Avatar
Chris Avatar

eleven11studios.com/Screenshot.png

Might be linux, I dunno. If I use firebug to remove some of the cols it works fine. Also ignore the top right corner of that screenshot, ehem.

It's Linux (or at least the version of Firefox it's using). I had the same issue when I was using Ubuntu.

Last Edit: May 21, 2010 0:14:37 GMT by Lucifer

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah... Linux measures Cols differently (Safari too), so I need to edit the cols based on that. When I get home Saturday, I'll fix that bug. :) (You'll get the bug report and fix achievement too, btw, if you don't have it. :P) Is it only in v2.1 or is it also in other skins? Can you test for me?

newfieldgrafix
Have a great summer. I Hope (know) all your finals go ace.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
It's version 2.1 and version 1. The rest are good, I checked all of them.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
kk. My laptop with Ubuntu on it is shipping home, so I'll test it then and fix it. >.< Hopefully you can bare with it for a bit longer if you haven't already written a GM script to fix it for you.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Chris Avatar
kk. My laptop with Ubuntu on it is shipping home, so I'll test it then and fix it. >.< Hopefully you can bare with it for a bit longer if you haven't already written a GM script to fix it for you.

..why not just run linux from a live CD to test it? :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling