Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
As most of you could probably tell at this point, I've been far from an active, involved, or even competent admin at this place for quite a few months. When I first got this spot I gave a lot of effort towards boosting a forum essentially back from the grave, especially with Chris's absence, but as time went on I guess I became less and less connected towards staff duties.

With college here again, I can't promise that I'll be able to resume all those former administrative roles, so rather than clogging up the staff list as an inactive member with a glorified title, I feel that now is a good time to step down.

I'll still be around, but this time as another ghost admin rather than a full-time staff member, doing more behind the scenes stuff you could say. I've been here for so long I don't think I could just up and leave that easily haha.

A big thanks to all you guys for sticking with me for over four years. Hopefully SZ will still be here long after I'm not. ;)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm sorry to see you "go" at this point SO. We've been working together for quite a long time, all the way back to Hatake. (Good memories, huh?) Hopefully college treats you well and you hold through with your promise to pop in from time to time.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
That really sucks, even though nothing is actually changing I guess. I've just always saw your Admin title as a beacon of hope that you'd return to activity. But what can you do? It's at least nice to hear from you, ShadowyOne. ;)

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Yeah I'd technicaly resigned back in December but it's just recently been made public you could say. I'll probably be around since it's summer and I'm a jobless bum.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
I would say it sucks to see you go, but you're not really going. This thread seems much more just like a statement of how things are.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah... he's sticking around as a member (hopefully), but has powers to manage issues, should they arise. I'll be back this summer though, so hopefully Scorp and I can get SZ back to full speed before next semester starts and before work consumes my life. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
I'll be back this summer though

FUCK YOU! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU! WE MISS SO.

i luh u <3

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Oh look. I'm not the only ghosty now. :)

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Geez I read this months ago. :P

I hope to still see you around SO :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Bummer to hear :( But good luck with your classes and hope to see you again soon SO :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling