Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Tobias Avatar
I personally love scantrons. Means everything's multiple choice. Plus I'm a great test taker to begin with. Pretty sure scantrons are the reason I passed high school since I was too lazy to do the other work anyway.

Px I used to like them. I used to LOVE the NECAP and stuff. But then I started realizing how pointless it all was. Then I began hating it @__@ And I always get high scores. It's like advanced classes- why the hell should I take A/Honors level English when I learn little to nothing, and have so much more work? :| Just give me one test every year that actually challanges me / is catered to me. Not SIX- three in the beginning of the year, three towards teh end, that tell me NOTHING.

Also, our Scantrons don't effect our grades. They don't go on our permanent records. They're simply so that they school can figure out how well along we are. And that makes it even worse- I'm being annoyed by something that won't even help me >:|

And Tobias? I love your freakin' name.
[/size]

Last Edit: May 30, 2010 6:07:16 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Tobias Avatar
I personally love scantrons. Means everything's multiple choice. Plus I'm a great test taker to begin with. Pretty sure scantrons are the reason I passed high school since I was too lazy to do the other work anyway.

This pretty much sums up how I feel, too. I'm great at tests and multiple choice kicks ass.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P Multiple choice is about elimination and processing. 50/50 or T/F is about can you find the one exception to make it either or... and that's just annoying.

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
Both multiple choice and true/false are annoying. Give a me a nice, old subjective test any day that I could BS. I can BS just about anything.
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

newBookmarkLockedFalling