Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
So, I didn't see a "help" board at first glance o.o And because of this, I'm posting here.

Are awards automatically recieved, or do we have to message about some of them? Or what? xD Because I've had a couple I think I've earned that I haven't gotten 3: And I'd been given one recently. So I wasn't sure what's the deal with them P: Just wonderin'.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Twerque Avatar
So, I didn't see a "help" board at first glance o.o And because of this, I'm posting here.

Are awards automatically recieved, or do we have to message about some of them? Or what? xD Because I've had a couple I think I've earned that I haven't gotten 3: And I'd been given one recently. So I wasn't sure what's the deal with them P: Just wonderin'.
[/size][/quote]Some of them you have to message about. If you know you've done some of them, just PM the evidence to an admin. Others the admins take notice of and give you themselves, but sometimes it takes them a little while to notice. That's why it can be hard to get some of the hidden achievements.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Eric Avatar
Twerque Avatar

[/size][/quote]Some of them you have to message about. If you know you've done some of them, just PM the evidence to an admin. Others the admins take notice of and give you themselves, but sometimes it takes them a little while to notice. That's why it can be hard to get some of the hidden achievements.[/quote]

Oh, alright, I see. :D Thanks, Eric. Pfft,a couple of them are the things that they'll take care of on their own, so I won't message them about it P: I'm pretty sure they're busy enough without me being a nuisence about something so silly as achievements.
[/size]

Last Edit: May 26, 2010 2:01:48 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
If it's submissions... those get done when I update databases. :P Not worth PMing. Post count/points/karma gets handled whenever I login next, 'cause my update routine for these is updating all profiles in the "users online today" list and then checking the top posters/points/achievements list.

Either way, just PM me when in doubt. :P

Edit: Also, suggestions/feedback doubles as a help board if you want.

Last Edit: May 26, 2010 5:34:42 GMT by Chris

newBookmarkLockedFalling