Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Kay Avatar
Josh, you're seriously complaining about having mono and missing 26 days of school? Try having it during the summer when it's 100+ degrees on top of a 103 fever, and you can't leave your house for six weeks, plus pile on the 6 months of no physical activity.

Again, I remind you all of my mild cold which I'm almost over but STILL suffering through nonetheless!

newfieldgrafix
I feel it is now time to tell you all that I am immune to most strains of influenza. And I don't get colds. Food poisoning doesn't get me (I love rare chicken, raw egg, it's all good).

I've even come into direct contact with MRSA on more than one occasion - nothing.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Lucifer Avatar
Kay Avatar
Josh, you're seriously complaining about having mono and missing 26 days of school? Try having it during the summer when it's 100+ degrees on top of a 103 fever, and you can't leave your house for six weeks, plus pile on the 6 months of no physical activity.

Again, I remind you all of my mild cold which I'm almost over but STILL suffering through nonetheless!

I take back my strike-through about you being a whiny bitch.

xmsteel Avatar
Twerque Avatar

Heh, you're right. You did. P: I'm sorry, I'd forgotten. Well ... at least you've still got a galbladder? Or did you lose that, too? o.o
[/quote]

I have that...

You had your galblatter removed?!? Galstones?!?[/quote]

No, no, no :P My friend had her removed, though, so I thought I'd replace the appendix thing with a galbladder.[/blockquote][/size]
Signature coming~

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I'd much rather have a mild cold than mono. A mild cold typically lasts 2-4 days. While mono lasted up to six weeks. Soooo, no. You don't get to complain, Luci. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Xuzi: Barfing? Not so bad. Wait til you have the strain of swine I got back in August. My throat hurt so much from it that I couldn't eat or drink and slept 18+ hours a day. Now that's not fun. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Can't really say which is worse, in all honesty. :P I'm just saying barfing is not that bad, unless you dry heave. Then your life just sucks. (Had that happen in 8th grade... twas not fun.)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Chris Avatar
Can't really say which is worse, in all honesty. :P I'm just saying barfing is not that bad, unless you dry heave. Then your life just sucks. (Had that happen in 8th grade... twas not fun.)

What I hated was when I WANTED to barf, to feel better, but I couldnt. So I'd cough and cough, get a sore throat, then still feel sick...

Is that what you mean?

No. Dry heaves are where you have nothing in your stomach to throw up, but your body continues to try to throw up. Basically, it's extreme muscle contractions that hurt like hell. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

What I hated was when I WANTED to barf, to feel better, but I couldnt. So I'd cough and cough, get a sore throat, then still feel sick...

Is that what you mean?

No. Dry heaves are where you have nothing in your stomach to throw up, but your body continues to try to throw up. Basically, it's extreme muscle contractions that hurt like hell. :P

I threw up blood from that. Not a fun experience. I felt like a badass, though. "Yeah, I puked up blood. No biggie."

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, 'cause that's totally healthy for your body Luci. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar

The baddest-ass things in life never are.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Chris Avatar

The baddest-ass things in life never are.

No, I think sex is pretty healthy. Good workout and everything. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Actually, sex doesn't give you nearly as much exercise as you think. It wouldn't burn off a piece of pizza. And it doesn't get rid of headaches. At least not for me... >_>

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
But it's still a bit of a workout. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
But it's still a bit of a workout. :P

Nah. I think the body heat exchange makes everyone sweat so they think they're getting a workout.

newBookmarkLockedFalling