Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHngLJ0RlNg

Looks pretty sick actually. :P
k

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
I got an email about it, not sure why xD

It looks cool, but I was just planning on getting 3Gs 16GB... I think i'll continue with this plan then update to iPhone 4 later on.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
JD Avatar

It looks cool, but I was just planning on getting 3Gs 16GB... I think i'll continue with this plan then update to iPhone 4 later on.

The 3GS won't be able to handle some of the new features of iOS4, you know. :P

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Looks sexy.

EDIT: What losers down-voted the video? Its really well presented.

EDITv2: Oh, I see why. They make out they have invented video calling and its something revolutionary ._.

Last Edit: Jun 9, 2010 19:22:40 GMT by Simie

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Josh Avatar
JD Avatar

The 3GS won't be able to handle some of the new features of iOS4, you know. :P

I know, but i'll just get this when it's cheaper xD Although, early pricing reports aren't pitching it to be that expensive, so fingers crossed.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
In the keynote he said it would be $199 for the 16 gb I beleive?

and $299 for the 32?

I dunno. something like that.

k

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
$99 for the 8 (maybe 16)GB iPhone 3GS. $199 for the 16GB iPhone 4. $299 for the 32GB iPhone 4.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Almost enough to make me want to switch to AT&T. Except, the coverage is bad in Nebraska and still "decent" at best in Boston. :P

Think they'll have immediate compatibility with Skype for "face time" calls? (Or whatever they're calling it.)

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
I r get on Friday ;D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I also forgot I won't use AT&T now that they screwed up their data plans. :P

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
The phone itself is nice, but there are two reasons that I'll never buy it: it's only on AT&T and the app store is managed by Apple. The hardware and software of the iPhone is amazing. The restrictions on apps are unbelievably stupid. And AT&T... well, they're AT&T.
wat

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Scorpian Avatar
The restrictions on apps are unbelievably stupid.

Most are common sense. (No using private APIs, etc).

Though there are a few odd ones.

Last Edit: Jun 22, 2010 22:52:03 GMT by Simie

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
I'll see how the whole iphone thing goes..I'm seriously considering importing one from Taiwan if that is the case..(NZ overcharges everything)
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Yeah..., my mom was thinking of getting it, but, I'm going to Montana for college in the fall, and there's practically no AT&T coverage up there, and when there is, it's spotty, and roaming. But, Verizon, verizon is what we're going to because there's lots of verizon towers up there, well, they used to be sprint, but then verizon took over, and, it's not roaming. I think she's going to go with the droid, I don't know what I'll get....

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
After a nice long talk with a Sprint rep about the $10 premium data fee which isn't really for premium data, I have decided to forget about the EVO 4G and go with the iPhone 4. I'm eligible for full discount on September 17th. So unless something changes, you all know what I will be doing on that day.

newBookmarkLockedFalling