Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh Avatar
After a nice long talk with a Sprint rep about the $10 premium data fee which isn't really for premium data, I have decided to forget about the EVO 4G and go with the iPhone 4. I'm eligible for full discount on September 17th. So unless something changes, you all know what I will be doing on that day.

Sitting in a chair drinking a coke as you browse SZ? :P

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris Avatar
Josh Avatar
After a nice long talk with a Sprint rep about the $10 premium data fee which isn't really for premium data, I have decided to forget about the EVO 4G and go with the iPhone 4. I'm eligible for full discount on September 17th. So unless something changes, you all know what I will be doing on that day.

You would catch me drinking battery acid or alcohol before Coke. :P Cannot stand that stuff.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Chris Avatar

You would catch me drinking battery acid or alcohol before Coke. :P Cannot stand that stuff.

Get out.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Josh Avatar

Get out.

2nd that notion.
k

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006

J2O > Coke

But coke is still nice

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i wish i could test one for a day to see how it handles and everything.. i still iffy if i'm going to upgrade to the iphone 4.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005

"This is a fact of life for every wireless phone."

Oh really? Because I've never had an issue or known anyone else with that problem. Just because you say it's so doesn't make it so. It's like they're trying to rationalize their poor design.

I'm not gonna jump on the "let's hate Apple" bandwagon, but this is one of the reasons people hate them. Because, even if many aren't willing to admit it, they do sometimes make extremely shitty products, but they get away with it because they call it iWhateverthefuck and there's always enough fanboys to buy it.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Lucifer Avatar
It's like they're trying to rationalize their poor design.

But... it looks so nice D:

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Their idea to actually make the case the antenna was a pretty damn good idea. Doing so before all the chips could use a single antenna, however, was a pretty shitty idea. Those engineers seriously didn't think that bare skin can be a conductor? ><

I'm not even sure how they could fix this with a software update, barring a notification to buy a Bumper case everytime you connect the two antennas.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Josh Avatar
Their idea to actually make the case the antenna was a pretty damn good idea. Doing so before all the chips could use a single antenna, however, was a pretty shitty idea. Those engineers seriously didn't think that bare skin can be a conductor? ><

I'm not even sure how they could fix this with a software update, barring a notification to buy a Bumper case every time you connect the two antennas.

=/ It's like indicating "we know a problem like this exists. But to fix this, you must buy a official $29 band from our official Apple store to solve your problem and use your phone properly."

I'm still waiting on how they can solve this problem and when they are finally releasing the phone to the international markets.

On the other note, I love it how they have implemented Emoji in the japanese language. Allowing us to insert ^_^; , ^o^;; and ^.^ with one tap. :D
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
They apparently will release a fix next week. They say it is actually a software issue that got screwed up in the final stages of the iOS4 beta, having to do with calibration.

3:

3: Avatar
...xD

Dedicated Member

June 2006
Apple: "What? Something wrong with our iPhones? You must be confused. There is nothing wrong with our iPhones. You're just holding them the wrong way, tool."

Apple: "Actually, it's a software problem. We'll fix it soon."

Oh, I forgot something.

Tools: "OMG, IT'S 'KAY! WE STILL LUFF YOU APPLE! SEX ME, JOBS LORD STEVE, THE MAGNIFICENT?!?!"

Last Edit: Jun 27, 2010 16:06:03 GMT by 3:

jua

jua Avatar

June 2010
Boss has one of these =\ he brags a lot about it.

newBookmarkLockedFalling