Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
click here plz.

Made to the theme of Watch It Burn - Push Play. I heard the song and had to make this D: Even though it gave me some serious issues :| Like, the white horse. And it's hooves. AWKWARD BLENDING D:

And the horse jumping off the cliff? Yeaah, 'bout that tail and mane ... Torque really hates smudging them out, and can't do it well, so I just did as little as I could and still get away with it. By all right, it should be more fly-ie ... if you get what I mean?
[/size]
Signature coming~

Toshiru

Toshiru Avatar

Dedicated Member

June 2010
Concept is marvelous but composition is bad and not convincing. Try creating some shadows for the white horse. Even if it's not SUPER realistic, I think it'll help a bit. And one last thing, try adding some filters to either the horse or the BG to help blend them in (perhaps levels).

Not going to lie but I doubt I can do anything near as good as that.
Send me a message and we can talk about design forums.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
^^ Thanks. I definitely should do a shadow P: I'm just so godawful at them, y'know.

And for future note, the whole "Serpentina 2380" copyright is because this was for a SIM game I play called Horsephenomena, on which I go by Serpentina and 2380 is my player number.
[/size]

Last Edit: Jun 13, 2010 16:09:48 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

newBookmarkLockedFalling