Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Jim Avatar
I'm fairly short for a guy, about 5' 6". I usually find a way to do whatever it is I have to, though, so it's all good.

Ha. I'm barely over 5'. To be exact 5' 02" or 153cm.

newfieldgrafix
Chris Avatar
6'3" in shoes.

I never knew...

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris Avatar
6'1", 6'2" or 6'3" in shoes. :P I've been one of the taller ones at my school (k-12) for quite a while, so yeah, never been short. I'm still working on dunking in basketball though... very close. >.< Very close.

On that note, I'm one of the short ones in my fraternity. Our average height is something like 6'2" or 6'3", so yeah...

You have 2-3 inches on me and have never dunked? Fail. :P I've dunked twice, back when I was in high school in gym class. lol. Barely got it but I did. :D

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I'm about 6'1" or around 6'2 in my shoes or work boots. some reason my dad figured i would be 6'6" just b/c he and his brother is taller than me idk.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
5'11". Ya know, I find that being average is far worse than being short or tall. You have no explicit advantages like those on either end of the spectrum, and you tend to just blend in. I don't like it.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Lucifer Avatar
5'11". Ya know, I find that being average is far worse than being short or tall. You have no explicit advantages like those on either end of the spectrum, and you tend to just blend in. I don't like it.

Avg height AND a cold! DANG YOU HAVE IT HARD! Sucks to be you man, really does.

Thanks, I appreciate that, bud.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh Avatar
Chris Avatar
6'1", 6'2" or 6'3" in shoes. :P I've been one of the taller ones at my school (k-12) for quite a while, so yeah, never been short. I'm still working on dunking in basketball though... very close. >.< Very close.

On that note, I'm one of the short ones in my fraternity. Our average height is something like 6'2" or 6'3", so yeah...

You have 2-3 inches on me and have never dunked? Fail. :P I've dunked twice, back when I was in high school in gym class. lol. Barely got it but I did. :D

You sure it was a 10' rim? :P Because our 6'4" center my senior year could barely dunk (and then, not in a game).

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Yes. :P It was the standard rim they used for high school games. I'll admit it wasn't much of a dunk, more like I got up there and threw it into the net and the tips of my fingers touched the rim as I was going down, but I still count it as a dunk. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh Avatar
Yes. :P It was the standard rim they used for high school games. I'll admit it wasn't much of a dunk, more like I got up there and threw it into the net and the tips of my fingers touched the rim as I was going down, but I still count it as a dunk. :P

:P I can grab rim and hang, I just can't slam the ball down. Sounds like I could have done what you did.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Twerque Avatar
This is the last straw. Being short, I can't do much, but now I can't even hold my ball Python >:| For explination, click here. And by the by, that spot of colour underneath his little "home" is him :P He's big and fat and lifting his home off the ground about an inch and a half xD You just can't see him very well.

So, does anybody else suffer from being short? Any things that you can't do because of it? D; I'm 5'3'' on a good day. I'm not barred from many things ,but the things I can't do are really, really annoying :|
[/size][/quote]

I'm about 175cm. Short in the eyes of my European friends (they're about 185cm +)

Though I'm not too worried about it, as long as the food's nutrients go into my brain and are well developed. =D
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Xylish Avatar
Twerque Avatar
This is the last straw. Being short, I can't do much, but now I can't even hold my ball Python >:| For explination, click here. And by the by, that spot of colour underneath his little "home" is him :P He's big and fat and lifting his home off the ground about an inch and a half xD You just can't see him very well.

So, does anybody else suffer from being short? Any things that you can't do because of it? D; I'm 5'3'' on a good day. I'm not barred from many things ,but the things I can't do are really, really annoying :|
[/size][/quote]

I'm about 175cm. Short in the eyes of my European friends (they're about 185cm +)

Though I'm not too worried about it, as long as the food's nutrients go into my brain and are well developed. =D[/quote]

D8 This means nothing to me. I am an American, damn it; we're too good for your metric system! -finds a converter- x3 <3

I care about my brain as much as the next Nerd, but I want to do things 38 Like get books, and other items, off of high shelves without having to mewl pathetically at every tall stranger around me about help and short-ness.

Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Just remember this, if life were CounterStrike, you'd be less likely to get head shot.

Yeah, that's about it to this post.

newBookmarkLockedFalling