Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
This is the last straw. Being short, I can't do much, but now I can't even hold my ball Python >:| For explination, click here. And by the by, that spot of colour underneath his little "home" is him :P He's big and fat and lifting his home off the ground about an inch and a half xD You just can't see him very well.

So, does anybody else suffer from being short? Any things that you can't do because of it? D; I'm 5'3'' on a good day. I'm not barred from many things ,but the things I can't do are really, really annoying :|
[/size]
Signature coming~

Toshiru

Toshiru Avatar

Dedicated Member

June 2010
I'm pretty short, about 5'6ish. It's a bit hard for basketball and other sports but I'm not too fuss over it. I just hope I don't stop growing, haha.

But holy shit you are not afraid of snakes? I would freak out if that came anywhere near me, no joke.
Send me a message and we can talk about design forums.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Toshiru Avatar
I'm pretty short, about 5'6ish. It's a bit hard for basketball and other sports but I'm not too fuss over it. I just hope I don't stop growing, haha.

But holy shit you are not afraid of snakes? I would freak out if that came anywhere near me, no joke.

..what is there to be afraid of? Snakes are fun.

I'm fairly short for a guy, about 5' 6". I usually find a way to do whatever it is I have to, though, so it's all good.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I'm 5'10-6'2 depending on who is measuring and weigh 260. I'm by no means small and the only time I have ever felt short was when playing center in a basketball league featuring inner city teams that routinely played 6'6+ guys out there. x_o

Toshiru

Toshiru Avatar

Dedicated Member

June 2010
I just do. I don't even know why I am afraid of them but whenever I see one I just try to avoid it. Same with spiders.
Send me a message and we can talk about design forums.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
I'm 6'2. I've only been short once and that was in ninth grade. Every other time I was taller than everybody else (for the most part).

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Jim Avatar
I'm fairly short for a guy, about 5' 6". I usually find a way to do whatever it is I have to, though, so it's all good.

38 Still three inches taller than me. Bah. I normally do, but sometimes it's a hassle >> I hate having to drag in a chair to my room, then having to get on it and STILL only brushing the bottom of the tank with my finger tips. Cleaning it is a nightmare. Waking Cronus up before I take him out (best way to avoid being bitten) is pretty awkward, too.
[/size]

Toshiru Avatar
I just do. I don't even know why I am afraid of them but whenever I see one I just try to avoid it. Same with spiders.

:D I've owned Cronus for about three years now, maybe a little longer, and he's been presented with plenty of chances to bite. Never once has he. He's such a good baby <3 I love snakes. I think they're beautiful, fun, and completely misunderstood. Best pets for kids, Ball Pythons are, because they're so docile and easy to take care of :) Nothing to be scared of!
[/size]

Eric Avatar
I'm 6'2. I've only been short once and that was in ninth grade. Every other time I was taller than everybody else (for the most part).

:C Stop being so tall, plz.
[/size]
Signature coming~

newfieldgrafix
Platform shoes were invented for this reason. I have a pair that make me 6'4".

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Jun 13, 2010 20:48:31 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
Platform shoes were invented for this reason. I have a pair that make me 6'4".

]Zell, you're fabulous ;) I love you.

But, I could never pull off Platform shoes. I might, one day, borrow my sister's hooker boots, but that's as far as I'll go :P
[/size]
Signature coming~

newfieldgrafix
Try something a little more conventional, before you develop this line of styling.

I'd recommend starting with something along the lines of these:
www.kaboodle.com/reviews/funky-platform-shoes-volatile-elevation-platform-wedge-womens-shoes-sneakers-varsity-cheer-black-and-pink

Possibly (since summer is in):
www.shoppingandinfo.com/2009/02/giuseppe-zanotti-wedge-platform-sandals.html

I'd go for a large heel base though, as the stiletto type can be slightly impractical. A decent pair of platforms can be really comfortable too.

Here's what I have:
i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/ZellDenver/SDC10548.jpg

I love 'em.

Last Edit: Jun 13, 2010 21:41:40 GMT by newfieldgrafix

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
6'2 and a half.

the end. :)
k

Neversoft

Neversoft Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
six foot one

Never really been 'short' compared to others my age...It just sucks because you have to get stuff for people :P
Jesus christ, I've been here 3 years :o (Oh lawd, its 4 now)

LOL ITS 6 AND A HALF NOW

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Eric Avatar

I hit 5'10 in the sixth grade. I've never been short. >.>

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
All of you big, fat meanies need to stop being tall >:|
[/size]
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
6'1", 6'2" or 6'3" in shoes. :P I've been one of the taller ones at my school (k-12) for quite a while, so yeah, never been short. I'm still working on dunking in basketball though... very close. >.< Very close.

On that note, I'm one of the short ones in my fraternity. Our average height is something like 6'2" or 6'3", so yeah...

newBookmarkLockedFalling