Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005

sick.
k

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Is .... this real? If so, that's a bit of a dramatic change O.o A pretty awesome one, but still. I can't see Coke changing themselves this much.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
looks great and far as i have read sofar its real is more Eco-Friendly

Link here <--- has some more info on the layout and stuff

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
It's not real. Says it right at the top of the page. It was for a freshman midterm project.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
It seems pretty practical though, i wouldn't be surprised if some company went off on some sort of project similar to this.

Last Edit: Jun 14, 2010 19:31:28 GMT by abZebras

newfieldgrafix
Coke can't change the contour glass, it's in the constitution.

Last Edit: Jun 14, 2010 20:09:15 GMT by newfieldgrafix

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Josh Avatar
It's not real. Says it right at the top of the page. It was for a freshman midterm project.

blast you! lol, was trying to see if anyone would fall for it >_> got a few of my friends

Toshiru

Toshiru Avatar

Dedicated Member

June 2010
Looks great. I'm not sure it's a practical solution but it is creative in design.

BTW the red font on the image is really nice. :P
Send me a message and we can talk about design forums.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
It'd still be epic to see those though. :P It's kinda like the crazy ball cokes they did one Christmas.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Chris Avatar
It'd still be epic to see those though. :P It's kinda like the crazy ball cokes they did one Christmas.

They do those every Christmas I believe, and I kept one.

I kept a football shaped Dr.Pepper one too.

cdn.photos.natuba.com/B8wubeOrSu65RrkT7zunbA.jpg?h=500&w=500&v=1221106577

I've had both of those. It's sad because I bought both the Coke and the Dr. Pepper solely because the bottles looked cool. Their not-so-clever marketing worked. I feel used...

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Chris Avatar

They have a bin of them at the local grocery store.... dunno why they have them this time of year, but every time I see them I have to fight the urge to get one lmao.

We are thinking of decorating our christmas tree with them if they are out at christmas lmao
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Xuzi: That football is epic. want. You guys need to tell me if those are out again.

Luci: That's the point of marketing. :P

Fredy: Lucky. :P

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Chris Avatar
Xuzi: That football is epic. want. You guys need to tell me if those are out again.

Luci: That's the point of marketing. :P

Fredy: Lucky. :P

They are at the walmart closest to me. They're like fifty cents, maybe 75 cents, but, waaay cheaper than any drink you can get at school, except for milk, but milk doesn't have any caffeine.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Aryna Avatar

They are at the walmart closest to me. They're like fifty cents, maybe 75 cents, but, waaay cheaper than any drink you can get at school, except for milk, but milk doesn't have any caffeine.

1.) They are $1.00, no matter where you got them.

2.) They are only out when football season is around, selling them when it isnt football time is stupid.

That might explain why they're cheaper. Because football is over and they were overstocked and need to get rid of them. Or maybe she's talking about the sphere Coke ones (she never specified). I just got one about a month ago with American Idol shit on it (ya know, inb4 you start claiming they're only out during Christmas).

Last Edit: Jun 18, 2010 20:50:10 GMT by Lucifer

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
They're football shaped, they just don't have football stuff on them. They have American Idol stuff on them, but they're definitely football shaped. And, they're 75 cents. I don't know why, they just are. Although I thik now that school's gotten out they might have jumped up to a dollar.

(Walmart's a five-seven minute walk from the high school, and it's the place everyone goes to lunch, so they always seem to have some stuff, stuff that high school kids would buy for lunch cheaper during the school year because they know they'll sell far more and make a heck of a profit.)

newBookmarkLockedFalling