Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
For most of you, this is pretty late. But I just got done with finals yesterday (I hate NH, and my school). So, how'd everybody do in their finals? I did pretty well, I think.

ECONOMICS/HEALTH: First day was these two. Health was ... special. It wasn't even a final. Everybody was done in twenty minutes, and she let us out early (technically, she's not allowed to do that, but she did anyways). Economics I couldn't take because I didn't have the book, and when I went to ask him about it he told me I was failing because I missed that class seven times, which I know I didn't. So I flipped out a little bit. Then my administrator called my sister and told her to tell me to go to the department head and take it ... She never even mentioned the "missed days", which really confused me and my best friend, who had been there with me when I talked to my economics teacher about the final. I have no idea what happened, but whatever. All's well that ends well.

ALGEBRA/ENGLISH: I got raped. So. Hard. Which is really weird, because I did really well in both these classes. I think it was because of the fact that I was lazy and didn't do the review packet for Algebra, and I didn't get my essay for English ready before the final (she told us to). That and Jim kept me up until like three in the morning the night before P: But normally being up that late wouldn't have affected me so bad. Ah well.

GERMAN/BIOLOGY: German I didn't even show up for, because my teacher is a huge bitch. To give you an example: Over half the kids the first semester dropped the class. Out of everybody left, less than half are going on to German 2. I'm taking French next year :| And Bio was sooo easy. Everybody was done with twenty minutes to spare so we just hung out and talked. I'm going to miss that class so much =/ Even if I hated it, I loved the people.

And that was pretty much my experience with finals P:

Signature coming~

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
I had Spanish 3. easy final, the class is too easy almost, but my teacher wasn't the best.

AP World history. The multiple choice was easy, but my essays were piss poor.

AP Language & Comp. Almost the same as history, I just can't write quality essays in such a short amount of time.

Programming. I hated that class, our teacher was a total derp, and the required material moved ridiculously slowly. But it was a nice class to have after AP lang, which was probably my hardest class. We pretty much didn't have a final, it was just the accumulation of our effort over the last few weeks.

AP Chemistry. I feel mediumly confident in my score. Not as easy as some of the practice tests I took, but I don't think I did poorly.

Math. I loved that class, I just didn't like being in it. Two kids beside me would just sit and bicker about the most ridiculous stuff, so it was difficult concentrating. But when I finished my homework I'd play cards with the other two people beside me :P

Health. I was a junior in a class of sophomores, so I didn't start off the class with any good friends. There were a few kids I could stand, but i swear 2/3 of the kids in there were absolute idiots, or ridiculously annoying. A total pushover class, the teacher didn't know how to teach, so the final was easy.

Last Edit: Jun 24, 2010 23:24:41 GMT by abZebras

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Twerque Avatar
ALGEBRA/ENGLISH: I got raped. So. Hard. Which is really weird, because I did really well in both these classes. I think it was because of the fact that I was lazy and didn't do the review packet for Algebra, and I didn't get my essay for English ready before the final (she told us to). That and Jim kept me up until like three in the morning the night before P: But normally being up that late wouldn't have affected me so bad. Ah well.

I so did not keep you up. You knew you had to go to bed, you just chose not to. I was waiting for you to go so that I could go, but noo, you stayed up, until I made you go :P.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Jim Avatar
I so did not keep you up. You knew you had to go to bed, you just chose not to. I was waiting for you to go so that I could go, but noo, you stayed up, until I made you go :P.

Suuure. Trying to make yourself feel better about keeping poor Torque up? :P You could have gone to bed at any time. I wasn't holding a gun to your head.
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Twerque Avatar
Jim Avatar

Suuure. Trying to make yourself feel better about keeping poor Torque up? :P You could have gone to bed at any time. I wasn't holding a gun to your head.

But was he holding a gun to yours?

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Chris Avatar
Twerque Avatar

But was he holding a gun to yours?

It's been called a gun.

newBookmarkLockedFalling