Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Depends, you could always have a family member check to see if its red or bruise coloring and could go from there. By the sound of it you may just have bruise nothing to big. Good thing to do is put some ice on it through out the day when you are home. I, myself have broken my tail bone many years ago and i was in pain for few weeks until it started to feel somewhat better. If or until you see a Doctor just ice it and take it easy for at least a week or two and see how it is then.

Last Edit: Jun 28, 2010 14:23:57 GMT by Arucard

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Get yourself a donut to sit on. They take a lot of the pain away.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Josh Avatar

Even better, when the pain has gone you get to eat the donut!

Last Edit: Jun 28, 2010 15:54:52 GMT by Simie

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Simie Avatar
Josh Avatar

Even better, when the pain has gone you get to eat the donut!

Sadly, they taste like shit after you sit on them. :(

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
xmsteel Avatar
Josh Avatar

Where would I get one of those?

Drug stores and or if you have Walmart near by...

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Any store that sells medical stuff should have them. Only like $20 too I think

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
$20 to relieve immense pain? You think $20 is a lot? You are in for a world of hurt when you go to college.

Would have paid $50 for the relief it gave me when I had a pilonidal cyst and had to wait a day to have it removed. That sucker hurt.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Well i take it you have health ins? if so then go to the dr's soon and have him/her write a script for one and then your Health ins should cover it or most of it :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
xmsteel Avatar
You can get a script for non-medications?

Yes, thats how i got mine back when i broke my tailbone.

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Josh Avatar
$20 to relieve immense pain? You think $20 is a lot? You are in for a world of hurt when you go to college.

Would have paid $50 for the relief it gave me when I had a pilonidal cyst and had to wait a day to have it removed. That sucker hurt.

$20 when you only have $36 and you need it for gas in a truck that takes $58 to fill.

Yeah, it is alot.

Be grateful you don't live in the UK. Petrol, or 'gas' is at least 50% more than that. Then, I will accept your claim that this is a lot of money.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
JD Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

$20 when you only have $36 and you need it for gas in a truck that takes $58 to fill.

Yeah, it is alot.

Be grateful you don't live in the UK. Petrol, or 'gas' is at least 50% more than that. Then, I will accept your claim that this is a lot of money.

Gas is more expensive because your government doesn't subsidize it as much/at all. Ours does. Either way, we pay the full price for the gas in some fashion (you pay it up front, we pay it in our taxes)

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
We pay taxes on fuel, post transaction too. The budget prior to the last increased fuel tax to 2p per litre. Plus our shoddy new government has announced taxes on stamps... of all things.

We pay plenty of taxes over here, and still in excess of £500bn debt. We suck.

Last Edit: Jun 29, 2010 16:37:16 GMT by JD

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
JD Avatar
We pay taxes on fuel, post transaction too. The budget prior to the last increased fuel tax to 2p per litre. Plus our shoddy new government has announced taxes on stamps... of all things.

We pay plenty of taxes over here, and still in excess of £500bn debt. We suck.

No, no, no. We pay taxes on our gas at the pump, sure. But because our government subsidizes our gas, they are paying the difference between the price the oil companies are charging and the price they want it sold for in the country. In lamen's terms: they are using the peoples' tax dollars to subsidize the gas (quite a bit, too. 50-60% a gallon compared to your prices) and then taxing them again at the pump.

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Ahhhhhh I see. So when they collect this fuel tax, is it for only drivers to contribute to? Or is it just part of a nationwide taxation?

Last Edit: Jun 29, 2010 20:26:01 GMT by JD

newBookmarkLockedFalling