Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
So I posted one of these yesterday, but Proboards killed my dramatic return :P

I don't think anyone here would remember me anyways. I was never really active here (seriously, 50 posts in five years..fail). But maybe you remember me from Solidsnake Designs or one of my old forums. Anyways, I've been going to school for graphic design and I wanted to start designing for PB again (just as a hobby I guess). And since SSD is no longer around, I'll be filling the void they left with the next sexiest forum on Proboards. So expect to have me around as an active member and I guess... hi again. ;)

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Welcome back! :D

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Oh look, another person wanting to fill the void. Bare in mind that ThemeSource just opened, and 2 other groups of people have mentioned to me that they'll be filling the void! :P

So yea - just a bit of competition for you! :P

Welcome! ;D

I <3 your display pic!

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Michael Avatar
Oh look, another person wanting to fill the void. Bare in mind that ThemeSource just opened, and 2 other groups of people have mentioned to me that they'll be filling the void! :P

So yea - just a bit of competition for you! :P

Welcome! ;D

I <3 your display pic!

What the fsck is a Themesource? :P Nah, I'm old school, it's SZ all the way. :D As far as I'm concerned, the three greatest inventions are: the lightbulb, Dr. Pepper, and Studio Zero. In no specific order of course, I wouldn't want you guys to think that you're any less cool than Dr. Pepper..but damn is it good..

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
ThemeSource is a new Graphics Forum (use your noodle, and put themesource before proboards.com) :P

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
I've seen ThemeSource, I was merely expressing my desire to stick with the more established community (this one).

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Deko Avatar

:P Nah, I'm old school, it's SZ all the way. :D As far as I'm concerned, the three greatest inventions are: the lightbulb, Dr. Pepper, and Studio Zero. In no specific order of course, I wouldn't want you guys to think that you're any less cool than Dr. Pepper..but damn is it good..

8D Oooh, I like you. Dr. Pepper <3

Welcome back to SZ :3

Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I actually don't remember you unfortunately... I tend to remember old returning members. :( Did you have a different display name?

Either way, welcome to the Studio! :)

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Good day and welcome back fine sir, may I take your coat? :)

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Twerque Avatar
8D Oooh, I like you. Dr. Pepper <3

Welcome back to SZ :3

Dr. Pepper is love. Thank god for that man's PhD

Chris Avatar
I actually don't remember you unfortunately... I tend to remember old returning members. :( Did you have a different display name?

Either way, welcome to the Studio! :)

Eh, I've had a bunch of different names over the years: Spike, L i b e r t y, Xero.Infection, and Deko. Like I said though, I wasn't here too often. SSD and HatakeForum were my obsessions back then.

Hotshot Avatar

Hah, thanks :] careful though, it's made of ewok fur.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Dude, XI. I remember that name very well. :P I was Chris/CD Ex/CDDude229/CD on HF. I was the guy who posted more than SO but didn't ever mod.

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Hah, I remember you too (as CDDude229). And I didn't know anyone had more posts than Shadowy :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Posted more, not for as long. He had me beat by like 200 when HF finally folded. Bastard. He's still here though. :P SO. He's kinda resigned his post as SZ admin though because of time, but maybe he'll see this thread.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
Can't say the names are familiar, but welcome, mate. =) Hope you can make something of your time.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Deko Avatar

Hotshot Avatar

Hah, thanks :] careful though, it's made of ewok fur.

Ahh sir I'll be sure to handle it extremely well. :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling