Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005
OK i bet lucifer is dead on but do you not think if you just join up to a for a person had a name Lucifer[/b] with blood and stuff like that you would sorta say to yourself o0o00o0o0o0o00o i think i gotta go now

But yet when he get to know people like this they are one of the best members of the forum and that is why i want to add him to my up coming Repect List ;D show me the love lucifer hug time

Last Edit: Aug 20, 2005 20:58:21 GMT by ChrisS
I Stand Here With My Views

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
*hugs* :D

Aww...shucks...well, my work is done. Yeah, I don't like Lucifer in a bad way like most would think. I'm interested in biblical mythology and I like the name Lucifer. As stated in the Favorite Names thread. I might even change to Michael or something someday, who knows. But yeah, that's what's great about the net, you actually get to know people and judge them that way, not based on appearances alone. Thanks ChrisS

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Yes No i have a name for you if you no longer like Lucifer don't change it to Micheal. Change it to Jesus or Bob

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yes! Bob! That'll be my name once my main name becomes known. Then I can change it without peple being confused. Hehe...Bob...

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
what about -->The SuperFly <---

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Hmm...I think Bob fits better. It's just got that...that...oomph to it. ;D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
You guys scare me

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Umm.. am I missing something..? But.. WTF is this thread about? I have sensed hugging.. name calling.. and the forbidden term "biblical" :o

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Lol, ChrisS was saying how a name like Lucifer doesn't always determine the person and that people shouldn't make judgements. Basically.

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Oh yea? What about the name iEcstacy?! I no stoner!

newBookmarkLockedFalling