Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Another thread I had to remake due to that stupid hard drive fail.

Anyhow, less than 2 months until the fifth season of Dexter begins and we have some new footage. Be warned that it will spoil all of season four if you haven't seen it yet (and if you have any intentions of watching the show if you have not done so already, DO NOT watch this trailer. The ending to season four MUST remain secret for you)

www.slashfilm.com/2010/07/26/tv-trailer-dexter-season-5/

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Damn, I want to watch that trailer but I've yet to see season 4. Netflix won't be getting it for a couple weeks still. *resists urge to click link* At least I'll have seen season 4 just before 5 begins. Looks like I'm going to have to order Showtime soon..

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Deko Avatar
Damn, I want to watch that trailer but I've yet to see season 4. Netflix won't be getting it for a couple weeks still. *resists urge to click link* At least I'll have seen season 4 just before 5 begins. Looks like I'm going to have to order Showtime soon..
Seriously, don't watch it.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
There is a huge event at the end of season four that will totally make seasons 1-4 (yes, even the season it happens in) not feel right. The trailer reveals said event. If you have not already seen the event, DO NOT watch the trailer.

newBookmarkLockedFalling