Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
This will be the last one I post today, I swear. :P

Anyway, people have been outraged over this film for the better part of a year. The first film is considered by many to be the greatest horror film of all time and, perhaps, one of the top 15-ish films ever made. The Swedish film "Let The Right One In" is an adaptation of the book of the same name that was done just three years ago, and already there is an American version coming. It should be known, though, that this is not a remake; it's actually another adaptation of the book that only draws on the first film for visual style.

Watch the trailer here. It stars Kodi Smit-McPhee (I hope I remembered his name. haha) from the Road, Chloe Moretz from Kick Ass and 500 Days of Summer, and Richard Jenkins (one of the most underrated actors in Hollywood).

The footage from Comic Con this past week was unanimously acclaimed by blogs and the performances of Smit-McPhee and Moretz are already being said to have the makings of Oscars, despite being just 14 and 13 respectively. This film may be the film that makes Moretz a star, and deservedly so.

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Aw, they showed Let the Right One in at a small theater in my town and I loved it. I had no idea they were making an American adaptation. I'll have to see it when it comes out.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
That's not as creepy/horrific as I was expecting, but still a damn good looking movie. :P I might actually watch it. Horror tends to not be my favorite genre.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
The story is less horror and more... dramatic. It's an actual story rather than something put together to scare or gross people out.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, I suppose that's different. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling