Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

newfieldgrafix
I'm leaving.

I have a lot of work to do in this coming academic year, I don't even know what I'm studying. Plus, I'm out filming, editing, recording for most of the day.

So, I don't know when I'll be back.

You guys are EPIC, in every sense of the word.

I less than three you all.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Boom. I just got blind sided. :P

sorry to see you're leaving Zell. I can understand the stress of school and work, so best of luck this year. :) Hope to see you around.

newfieldgrafix
I'll be lurking and stuff. It's just that I can't be too active, and what not. I'm having to rush thru University, because I'm getting way too old now. So I'll have to put at least 300% into it.

Let the record state: it's been a blast!

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Aww :C I don't know you too well, Zell, but I think you're fabulous all the same and am sad to see you go. Good luck with everything! <3
Signature coming~

newfieldgrafix
I think you're fab too!

I'll be around, just not as active.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
As long as you make sure to stop by every once and a while I can't complain I suppose. :P

newfieldgrafix
Yeah, will do.

I'm only planning for Uni this month, so I'll be around (ish). But in Sept, I'll be doing my degree (most likely a PHD in psychiatry or something). I'll be having to shrink a 6 year course int 2 years, so I'm gonna schedule a few breakdowns about midway, when the pressure piles on.

Plus I have a lot of commitments on at the minute. And I'm looking into hosting a radio show through all this.

I know, I'm crazy.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
a PHD in psychiatry and you aren't even sure what you want? That does not sound like proper planning. :P I guess maybe the ways grad programs there work are different though.

newfieldgrafix
The uni I'm going to allow you to switch and change throughout the "course". So I could start with a BSc in IT, then switch to comparative zoology about 3 months in and scrap that to finish with Physics. I'd end up with a what you could essentially call a split degree.

Psychiatry is looking good for now though. Dunno, though.

As for the planning, I never plan, per sé...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I just would think that at the doctorate level it'd be much more strict than at the bachelor level. :P That's all.

newfieldgrafix
It is. I'll most likely be doing a BSc then advancing it.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Ah. I misunderstood. :P I thought you were going directly into the PHD program, meaning you already have a BS and probably MS.

Toshiru

Toshiru Avatar

Dedicated Member

June 2010
One last question before you go, are you a girl or a boy? I kid I kid. It's sad to see you go.
Send me a message and we can talk about design forums.

newfieldgrafix
I'll let you in on a little secret: I don't have a gender.

I have "nonpolarandrogenderedchromoasynchronousism".
nonpolar - andro - gendered - chromo - asynchronous - ism

Or "genderfuck" for short.

The ridiculously long name is faux and has no basis in medicology. It's simply there to see if you'd try to pronounce it.

I'll be missin' y'all!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I actually did try to pronounce that.... :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling