Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006

I hate 'em.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
lawl. I love it. :P I actually got stung by a bee for the first time last summer. Have yet to have a wasp sting me.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Anyone else freaked out when you see big pictures of bugs? Anyone else want to cry during King Kong?

Ugh.

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Josh Avatar
Anyone else freaked out when you see big pictures of bugs? Anyone else want to cry during King Kong?

Ugh.

It's the itching that follows looking at big pictures... like something is crawling on you. Normally I wouldn't be phased, but I really hate wasps and snakes =/

Tartarus

Tartarus Avatar

Official Member

June 2010
I got stung by a wasp once, wasn't so bad. A bee sting is far worse in my opinion.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh: Never seen the king Kong remake. :P

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Tartarus Avatar
I got stung by a wasp once, wasn't so bad. A bee sting is far worse in my opinion.

Oh hell no, wasp stings are so totally worse than bee stings.

But with that said, none of them are really that bad, unless you're allergic, of course. The only real painful ones are I had one sting me through my fingernail, and one sting me in the throat. Those hurt like hell, but the rest, eh, not so bad.

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
JD Avatar
It's the itching that follows looking at big pictures... like something is crawling on you. Normally I wouldn't be phased, but I really hate wasps and snakes =/

The same thing happens to me if I see a decent sized roach or spider around the house. My senses spike and every little breeze that makes my hairs move freaks me the fsck out.

Never been stung by a wasp or bee though. I definitely try my best to avoid it.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
JD Avatar

D8 You don't like snakes? You're less of a person to me :C

And I've never been stung by anything, I don't think P: And I don't plan on it anytime soon. Which is funny, because I used to camp alllll the time when I was kid and was always outdoors. Guess I'm just lucky.

And the picture has been saved to my "misc." folder, where all amusing things go. Very amusing.

Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Tork: I used to camp all the time, but again, not til last summer did I get stung. :P It can happen at any time. On that note, 5 bucks your snake bites you before you get stung.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
Tork: I used to camp all the time, but again, not til last summer did I get stung. :P It can happen at any time. On that note, 5 bucks your snake bites you before you get stung.

It can happen at any time? Thanks, that's comforting :P

Leave Cronus out of this >:C My snakie baby would never bite me. Seriously D: He's been through hell and never attempted it. When my three year old niece comes to visit she insists on holding him and tortures the poor guy, but he's an angel.

Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
He'll eat her whole before the year is done.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar

Probably. Good riddance. My sister-in-law is a crazy bible thumper. People like her shouldn't breed.
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Twerque Avatar
Chris Avatar

Probably. Good riddance. My sister-in-law is a crazy bible thumper. People like her shouldn't breed.

It's ok, you're the desert.

newBookmarkLockedFalling