Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Quacker Jack Avatar
wimg.co.uk/premium

Just noticed that. For those of you who can't read that link:
This list may be liable to change before the release of v3. Premium account subscriptions start on the day of v3 release

.....anything you want to say about this, Wrighty? :P

What u want me to say? Yes, v3 is coming.

Yes, i have stopped coding pb.

Yes, i still support my old pb codes for bug fixes etc.

I stopped as coding 9-5 at my current job means in the evenings i want to relax instead of coding something that very rarely gets a thank u anymore.

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Well Wrighty i would like to thank you. You have been very helpful to me as i grow in coding and PB stuff...

The main people i have learned from are

Wormopolis
Trublu
Wrighty
Aaron
iPokemon
Chris

Thanks to all of you guys...
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Michael Avatar
Quacker Jack Avatar
wimg.co.uk/premium

Just noticed that. For those of you who can't read that link:

.....anything you want to say about this, Wrighty? :P

What u want me to say? Yes, v3 is coming.

Yes, i have stopped coding pb.

Yes, i still support my old pb codes for bug fixes etc.

I stopped as coding 9-5 at my current job means in the evenings i want to relax instead of coding something that very rarely gets a thank u anymore.
Isn't it just so draining. My one piece of advice is to try to work on at least one personal fun project if you can. Otherwise you start to hate programming. Like right now, I'm too busy to work on any of my own stuff, and the client projects are boring as balls. So right now I hate programming.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
I know what you mean - which is part of the reason I have wImg - not to make it big or anything, but more as a platform for me to play with and add new things to... and for portfolio.

Aside from that, my site that I am doing is rather varied in the content, and some of it is new for me - so it's not that bad - either way, I'm mainly annoyed at the fact that none of my mates are around, and I'm in a town where I know no one. So that doesn't help in the evenings/weekends! :/

Bored of programming? No - Bored of this house/area? Yes! :P

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
You could always code another messaging board system. ;)
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Xylish Avatar

Why?

There's vForums out there which is a hell of a lot better than PB at the moment. Full API, relaxed TOS etc... :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Michael Avatar
Xylish Avatar

Why?

There's vForums out there which is a hell of a lot better than PB at the moment. Full API, relaxed TOS etc... :)

and, after all this time, I still find their overall design lacking and less professional. :P

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Chris Avatar
Michael Avatar

Why?

and, after all this time, I still find their overall design lacking and less professional. :P

What is less pro about it? :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Michael Avatar
Chris Avatar

What is less pro about it? :)

The actual structure is not as professional. The content is squished instead of nested in a neat fashion. That's just my opinion though.

newBookmarkLockedFalling