Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Joe Kerr Avatar

There are some others that i can't think of now

Like the Bush family and the highway system?

Last Edit: Aug 13, 2010 15:45:08 GMT by Josh

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
We are proud of Bush but not the Highway... the High 5 SUCKS
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Joe Kerr Avatar

Like being proud of Bush?

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Joe Kerr Avatar
We are proud of Bush but not the Highway... the High 5 SUCKS

You are proud of a dumb pile of shit? Wow. That's too sad to be true.
k

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Stephanie ! Avatar
See MB this is what happens when you don't follow my camping advice!!

I'm sorry your trip wasn't very good. :(

This thread has been very insightful. I now know where not to go when i have saved up the money for my trip(s) to America. lol.

It's alright, sweetie <3 And I know. I really should follow your advice more often :( Bad things always happen when I don't ;) Also, you're coming to live with me in New Hampshire ;3 I'm going to kidnap you and keep you as a pet, mmkay?

Joe Kerr Avatar
thanks...

You want a list of Awesome things about Texas?

1. Texas is the only state (I think) that can fly it's flag at the same level with the American Flag. Because Texas never changed it's flag from the Republic of Texas flag.

2. The Alamo is one of the coolest fights in history (to me) about two hundred Texans fighting for their freedom from Mexico. Some of the famous people who were there are Davy Crockett and Jim Bowie. Before the battle the Commander of the Texas forces made a line in the sand and said that he was staying to die but no one else had to stay. About 200 men almost all of the people still there stayed at the Alamo (witch is a church). Every single one of them died. It was 200 against thousands and they fought to the death taking way to much of the Mexican army. The next battle ended the war and the Republic of Texas was formed.

3. Texas has the largest domed stadium in the world. Also they have the largest TV in the world. Cowboy Stadium.

4. The Dallas Cowboys. One of the biggest sports franchises in the world.

tl;dr. Also, Texas sucks Dx I have a ton of family down there and every time I visit I want to punch them in the face. I hate Texas.

Last Edit: Aug 14, 2010 4:56:57 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Josh Avatar
Joe Kerr Avatar

Not gonna lie, that highway looks pretty damn sweet. I mean, I bet that it really sucks having to drive it, but from above I admire it.

But how about the yooper loop? It's really an amazingly efficient way to move people through, if only people would learn how the drive on the fucking thing. I swear I need a reinforced cattle plow to move these stupid motherfuckers out of my way.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Jim Avatar
Josh Avatar

Not gonna lie, that highway looks pretty damn sweet. I mean, I bet that it really sucks having to drive it, but from above I admire it.

But how about the yooper loop? It's really an amazingly efficient way to move people through, if only people would learn how the drive on the fucking thing. I swear I need a reinforced cattle plow to move these stupid motherfuckers out of my way.

... That looks so simple. How can people not drive it right? :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Jim Avatar
Josh Avatar

Seems like a much less confusing thing than the 26 Mile Road exit on M53, dude. See what I mean? There are two fucking roundabouts on a fucking bridge.

Last Edit: Aug 14, 2010 18:27:13 GMT by Josh

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Everything is bigger in Texas, like egos, compensating items (trucks, cowboy hats, etc), body weight. The list goes on.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Chris Avatar
Jim Avatar

I don't know! Anything that deals with one-way and merging traffic people suck at.

Josh Avatar
Jim Avatar

Seems like a much less confusing thing than the 26 Mile Road exit on M53, dude. See what I mean? There are two fucking roundabouts on a fucking bridge.

That seems incredibly simple... but I don't have a problem with roundabouts.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Jim Avatar
Chris Avatar

I don't know! Anything that deals with one-way and merging traffic people suck at.

That seems incredibly simple... but I don't have a problem with roundabouts.[/quote]

You have to understand M53. Until recently, M53 was pretty much unpatrolled. People would pass you if you were doing 85. Going into those not know how quickly someone might be coming in from M53 was scary as hell.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Josh Avatar
Jim Avatar

You have to understand M53. Until recently, M53 was pretty much unpatrolled. People would pass you if you were doing 85. Going into those not know how quickly someone might be coming in from M53 was scary as hell.[/quote]

I can see how that'd be worrying. And having taken a roundabout at 40mph, I know it's quite a scary experience :P.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Jim Avatar
Josh Avatar

You have to understand M53. Until recently, M53 was pretty much unpatrolled. People would pass you if you were doing 85. Going into those not know how quickly someone might be coming in from M53 was scary as hell.

I can see how that'd be worrying. And having taken a roundabout at 40mph, I know it's quite a scary experience :P.

If the roundabout is big enough, 40 isn't that bad. This one at the very beginning of M53 isn't that bad going fast. At least it wasn't before they raised the damn middle part up 5 feet. Click me

Last Edit: Aug 15, 2010 4:39:24 GMT by Josh

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Josh Avatar

If the roundabout is big enough, 40 isn't that bad. This one at the very beginning of M53 isn't that bad going fast. At least it wasn't before they raised the damn middle part up 5 feet. Click me[/quote]

The one I was on was definitely designed to be taken at 25.

...plus I was in a Buick Park Avenue with bald tires. Not the best choice :P.

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Chris Avatar
Jim Avatar

IT seems you have never been to Dallas...
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

newBookmarkLockedFalling