Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
So, Vermont sucks. I went camping there for three days and am just now getting back. It might have been that I hated the people I was with, but .. seriously.

There's nothing to do there.

The camping sites are all on top of each other.

There's a place called 'Quechee Gorge', which sounds dangerously like 'Coochie Gorge.'

And if you're traveling with idiots who are easily drawn into tourist traps, you're fucked seven ways from sunday.

The Ben and Jerry's factory is a rip off. The only good thing I have to say about it is that I got a cool T-shirt.

tl;dr - Vermont sucks. Never go there.

Signature coming~

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Vermont is one of those states people forget about

like Arkansas and North Dakota

and for good reason too.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I was tempted to Cool Story, Bro you, but decided against it. You want a shitty place to visit? Mississippi. The only thing there is an excess of letters.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Mississippi is .... ugh. It needs to cease to exist. Seriously. Just stop. :|

And Vermont is only good for cheese and cows. One of the tourist attractions we went to was this farm out in the assend of nowhere, inbetween Bumfuck and You Got A Purdy Mouth. Their activities were, no lie, as follows: Meet a chicken, meet a turkey, meet a cow, milk a goat, etc. You get the idea. I sat in the car and played pokemon, read a book, and texted people after about fifteen minutes of that bullshit.

Last Edit: Aug 10, 2010 1:00:02 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
abZebras Avatar

and for good reason too.

People forget about Nebraska too. What the hell is there in Nebraska that is any good?

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Josh Avatar
abZebras Avatar

and for good reason too.

People forget about Nebraska too. What the hell is there in Nebraska that is any good?

Chris :D
k

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Andrew McGivery Avatar
Josh Avatar

Thank you, Sherlock, for cracking the case and ruining Chris's reaction.

Jerk.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Vermont is a nice place, you're the only person I've heard that's ever disliked it.

And, Mississippi is an amazing place too, Alabama is the worthless southern state.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Andrew McGivery Avatar
Josh Avatar

I have a feeling Chris is the reason why they want to forget about Nebraska.

.... ;3 <3

Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh Avatar

Thank you, Sherlock, for cracking the case and ruining Chris's reaction.

Jerk.

Yeah. Saying "Me." now isn't quite as effective. :P Nebraska is redeemed by the Cornhuskers (as far as college football goes), the pony express (you know, like 150 years ago), Union Pacific, a few colleges, and our ability to host the College World Series of Baseball and Olympic sports tryouts (most recently, the swimming.)

That's about it though and that's almost all in Omaha. You go west and the only redeeming factor is that you're closer to Denver.

Last Edit: Aug 10, 2010 2:45:37 GMT by Chris

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Chris Avatar
That's about it though and that's almost all in Omaha. You go west and the only redeeming factor is that you're closer to Denver.

..and farther away from you.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Jim Avatar
Chris Avatar

Ah, so this is the comment you were referring to. :P Well done, Jim. Well done. But it's also farther from you, which is why they were in Omaha in the first place... you know, running away.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Chris Avatar
Jim Avatar

Ah, so this is the comment you were referring to. :P Well done, Jim. Well done. But it's also farther from you, which is why they were in Omaha in the first place... you know, running away.

It isn't often someone manages to run away. So it's not really worth my time to chase after 'em, I'll just get 'em next time I'm on my way out to California.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Jim Avatar
Chris Avatar

It isn't often someone manages to run away. So it's not really worth my time to chase after 'em, I'll just get 'em next time I'm on my way out to California.

Will Tork be the first to escape? I mean, she's hard to keep track of... you walk into a room full of foot tall boxes and she can hide.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Trust me, there is no escaping him. x___x I've tried. So many times. And I can't just hide from him. He doesn't let me off my leash, so I can't run off.

ES TEE EFF YEW, CHRIS D8< I'LL-

.... It's not even worth it anymore t__t

Last Edit: Aug 11, 2010 3:49:23 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

newBookmarkLockedFalling