Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
So I have my own Xbox that I got about, oh, 1 month ago? I really love it, but I only have 3 games - COD4, COD6, and Halo 3. I want more games! :(

So, I need a little help. What games do you guys recommend? I mean, I want the best of the best obviously, regardless of genre (unless it is a kiddie game). I'd like ones that are great for Xbox Live, and don't cost a lot.

Thoughts?

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
There is no Call of Duty 6, dude. :P It's MW2. Hell, they didn't even want to call it Call of Duty at all.

Halo Reach comes out in three weeks. Assassins Creed II may be the best game I have ever played. Gears of War 2 has an awesome campaign; a lot of people like the online but I never did. Burnout Paradise is a fun ass driving game (If you don't already know, the entire purpose of the Burnout series is to crash shit). Lost Planet, Mass Effect, Bioshock, etc. are all top notch games too. Force Unleashed was a freaking awesome Star Wars game (and the sequel looks to be just as good).

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Borderlands is playing well for me now. Much better as a two person game apparently though. Highly recommended.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
How about Tekken 6 ?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Stinky666 Avatar
How about Tekken 6 ?

That's only if you like fighting games though. :P

FF13 is a heck of a game. I recommend it right now.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
NHL 11 is pretty fucking awesome. There's a reason that franchise continually wins Sports Game of the Year.

Bioshock 2 is pretty awesome too. Really glad I got my hands on that one.

And, I feel obligated to say this, Halo Reach in less than a week.

newBookmarkLockedFalling