Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1xuLs7BCeo

This shit is all over the internet, 4chan included. Apparently the woman is under police protection after receiving death threats. :P
k

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
God I hate that bitch. Seriously, what a whorish thing to do. And her apology is shit, it doesn't sound sincere at all. "A misjudgement"? Really bitch? You think so? A misjudgement is when you take a bad route to work, not when you put a cat in a fucking bin where it could have died if not found.

The only amusement I get from this is that every article calls the cat "Terrified Lola"

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Eric Avatar
God I hate that bitch. Seriously, what a whorish thing to do. And her apology is shit, it doesn't sound sincere at all. "A misjudgement"? Really bitch? You think so? A misjudgement is when you take a bad route to work, not when you put a cat in a fucking bin where it could have died if not found.

The only amusement I get from this is that every article calls the cat "Terrified Lola"

Agreed. She's a fucking piece of shit. You don't do things like that >:| This is why I think we should euthanize humans, too. Because, let's face it, while there are some vicious animals out there that need it, there are people out there that probably need it, too. D8< /rage.

I can't believe this. Just ... ugh. >> I hate people. I really do.

Now. I'm going to go find my kitty and cuddle him. Good day.

Signature coming~

newfieldgrafix
She's not under police protection [However no formal police protection has been arranged]

She's most likely suffering from some sort of illness, not previously detected.

newBookmarkLockedFalling