Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
So, it's that time of year again. Books and binders and laptops and ... stuff. You get it. How's everybody doing with their classes? For those of you in college, settled into your dorms nicely? If you haven't started, when do you?

I start tuesday, myself. And I'm kind of panicking :| They screwed up my classes sooo bad, I have five of them that I need to change. My guidence counselor still hasn't gotten back to me so I'm thinking my first day will be spent in the office while they get their shit together and fix my schedule. I hate this school Dx They're forever fucking me over, I swear to Newton above.

How about the rest of you?

Signature coming~

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
September 7th

I'm feeling pretty excited with my new schedule, I don't think I've been happier to start up school in a while.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I started on Tuesday. Yay for full time student and full time worker! Not.

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
i started on Monday...first year of high school

I am actually having an ok time of it. Lots of extra work but the sports is fun. Baseball 2 hours Tuesday and Thursday and 3 hours on Saturday. The only thing i need is for the temp to go below 100...

Last Edit: Aug 30, 2010 0:26:52 GMT by Joe Kerr
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Joe Kerr Avatar

I am actually having an ok time of it. Lots of extra work but the sports is fun. Baseball 2 hours Tuesday and Thursday and 3 hours on Saturday. The only thing i need is for the temp to go below 100...

First year of high school? How old are you?

And haha, you're a freshmen :D Bow to me, underclassmen dirt. Bahaha.... <3 you know I love you.

Last Edit: Aug 30, 2010 1:14:53 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Twerque Avatar
Joe Kerr Avatar

And haha, you're a freshmen :D Bow to me, underclassmen dirt. Bahaha.... <3 you know I love you.

...you're an underclassman too. :P

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Josh Avatar
Twerque Avatar

But ... Juniors are upperclassmen O.o I've always been told that Juniors are upperclassmen.
Signature coming~

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Twerque Avatar
Josh Avatar

But ... Juniors are upperclassmen O.o I've always been told that Juniors are upperclassmen.

SENIORS, FUCK YEAH

:D

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
The only upperclassman are the ones ready to graduate, the seniors. :P

Or so that is how we do it around here. :P

Last Edit: Aug 30, 2010 2:51:20 GMT by Josh

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
What's this school you speak of?

Haha.

Also, upperclassmen are juniors+seniors.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Glerk. I'm Aussie, so that means a completely different high school system.

I'm halfway through the third term of Year 9 (whatever that equates to) and my classes are Maths, English, Science, Geography, History, Chinese and Design and Technology.

And my third term finishes in three weeks so the load of homework is slowing down yay

On the other hand, I have biannual exams to prep for, and I am on a full scholarship so that means a LOT of study. damn.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Upperclassmen depends. I've heard it refer to sophomore and above in regards to sports ("Upperclassmen take charge" from my coach), but typically it's junior and senior. :P

I start the 8th. Currently planning to take these:

3.091 - Solid State Chemistry (OR) 5.111 - Principles of Chemical Science
14.02 - Macroeconomics
6.02 - Intro to EECS II - Digital Communication Systems (we get to code jpeg compression, woot)
6.042 - Mathematics for Computer Science
1.00 - Computers and Engineering Problem Solving

Will be a slightly harder schedule than last year, but also slightly easier. :P 14.02 will be my hardest class, with 6.042 as a close second. 6.02 and 1.00 are both easy classes (for me) so that'll be fine. 3.091/5.111... not sure. :P Heard if you did well in AP Chem it's easy, but I'll find out.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Mondays are the worst days for me, first class starts at 8 in the morning, and my last class ends at 9 at night. I do have lots of breaks in between, but I'd much rather it be like high school (at just that day though.) were you have 5-10 minute passing periods between class, but you get done sooner. My tuesdays, thursdays, and fridays are really nice though. I only have one class those days, tuesdays and thursdays it's swim (yes, I'm taking a swim class, only because they don't have a swim team.), and fridays it's writing and that gets done at 9 in the morning, so I have the chance to get all my homework done before the weekend.

newBookmarkLockedFalling