Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
lol she was scared to leave her house cause she has been getting death threats and shit.
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I almost feel she deserves them. This is absolutely ridiculous to get away with.

On that note, I'm glad she at least got fined, even if it's not as much as it should be.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Quinine, I must say you are dumb. Most serial killers start out this way. Harming innocent animals for pleasure. And seeing as she was saying "wheeee!" and giggling as she tossed them into the water, is a clear sign that she has no moral compass, or ability to feel remorse over something that would normally taint someone's mind. In the instance that... one of the comments mentioned how this is 'normal' for country goers. Err, I grew up in the country. And we never did this. I never heard of anyone doing this, and aside from that... if I had to throw puppies into a river (or any baby animal for that matter), I'd be bawling my eyes out. I don't give two fucks if this is 'normal' somewhere else. It's wrong. Anyone with morals could see that. Honestly, she should've received jail time. Animal cruelty is just as bad as murdering a person. How does it differ? They have heart beats, brain activity, they feel pain, and they even have family. Honestly, other than their 'life-style', I'm seeing nothing different. So excuse me if I feel like putting some concrete around your feet along with hers and shoving you both into a river.

-cough-

Last Edit: Sept 12, 2010 5:48:03 GMT by Kay

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
^ amen.
k

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Just looked at the video and comments...man that's pretty disturbing...O_o;;

For once, I side with PETA in this case.
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
I wouldn't go as far as siding with PETA (mainly because they always pour paint on my fur coats...), but I definitely agree with Kay.

Ridiculous.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Benjamin Avatar
I wouldn't go as far as siding with PETA (mainly because they always pour paint on my fur coats...), but I definitely agree with Kay.

Ridiculous.

Though you'd have to admit, the celebrity in the PETA ad hugging cute rabbits, naked, is pretty sexy. :D
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling