Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
I don't know about the rest of you, but it seems like once summer hits, life gets insanely busy for me. Of course, the fact that I was getting ready to head off to college probably didn't help either.

But, I'm all (well, correction, mostl) unpacked now and settled into life in the dorms.

In case anyone's interested, I'm a freshman at Montana Tech and majoring in Professional and Technical Communications. Of the five different tracks we can concentrate in, I'm concentrating in three of them. (Interactive media, rhetoric, and public relations) This semester's incredibly easy though, so I'll be on and posting a lot, just probably never on weekends.... I'm only taking thirteen credits because my parents wouldn't let me take more.

SO, yeah, I'm back.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
*nods* Yeah, it is, but, not your forced to do summer session. Then it's not....

And is there anything wrong with insanity? My boyfriend happens to like it.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
xmsteel Avatar
Aryna Avatar
*nods* Yeah, it is, but, not your forced to do summer session. Then it's not....

And is there anything wrong with insanity? My boyfriend happens to like it.

Whats up with all this boyfriend mentioning all of a sudden? Is he new?

Yes he is new.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, welcome back. :) Good to have you around again Aryna. Oh, and enjoy freshmen year. It should be a lot of fun.

Last Edit: Sept 1, 2010 14:05:20 GMT by Chris

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
thank you, and yeah, I'm glad to be back. And freshman year has been a lot of fun so far. Most of my classes have been too, actually, most of them [so far] have just been a review of what I already know. Especially the web design class, the only thing new in their is dream weaver. And that's not even all that new.

brianna

brianna Avatar

Official Member

December 2009
summer is coolest

newBookmarkLockedFalling