Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Then that should have stood out even more.

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
It looks kind of neat, but I'd have to try it out to get a real feel for it. I'm quite content with my Zune120 though :)

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Zac Avatar
It looks kind of neat, but I'd have to try it out to get a real feel for it. I'm quite content with my Zune120 though :)

It is something you have to try out to get a feel for. (Not that I did that.... I just kind of wish I had, but, whatev.) It's a lot smaller than it looks on the computer. It doesn't play video either, and it doesn't have any games on it either, but, I'm thinking that's a good thing. Just one less thing to distract me when I'm working on homework. It's a lot like the touch, just without any apps and not as many features. I can post pictures of it sometime if anybody wants.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
xmsteel Avatar
Aryna Avatar

It is something you have to try out to get a feel for. (Not that I did that.... I just kind of wish I had, but, whatev.) It's a lot smaller than it looks on the computer. It doesn't play video either, and it doesn't have any games on it either, but, I'm thinking that's a good thing. Just one less thing to distract me when I'm working on homework. It's a lot like the touch, just without any apps and not as many features. I can post pictures of it sometime if anybody wants.

Does it have internet?

If it doesn't play videos or have any preloaded games on it, do you really think it's going to have internet?

Last Edit: Sept 21, 2010 4:59:30 GMT by Aryna

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
xmsteel Avatar
Aryna Avatar

If it doesn't play videos or have any preloaded games on it, do you really think it's going to have internet?

Teehee...

*facepalm*

newBookmarkLockedFalling