Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
So, erm, I'm gonna be gone for a while :C Because it's teh school year, I'mma be super busy. I have:

7 Regular classes (most of which are A levels)
5 AP exams I'm studying for
SAT / ACT
NECAPS (just review, but still takes time)
Robotics team stuff (lots of stuff behind the scenes x_x)
7 Clubs (ASL, Philosophy, Environmental, Drama, SAT Prep, Mentoring, French club)
School magazine staff team, plus writing my own stuff to submit
Volunteering at four places if all goes well
My new job (HELLLLLL YEAH >D)
And my boyfriend.
And friends.

Between all of that, I'll prolly be scarce. This is kind of a "in advanced" warning, as for the next couple days I may still be active P: just thought I should let y'all know, though. Anywho ^^;

Those who wanna keep in touch, feel free to AIM/MSN/YIM/etc. me. If not, until I see you all again <3

Last Edit: Sept 2, 2010 20:04:40 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Pssh. We know you'll still be here at all times. :P

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
-crawls back in- ughhh x__X i'm dying. Every. Fucking. Day.

School
Chores
Homework
Bed at 11pm

That's my life. And I haven't been assigned hours yet at work (we haven't opened yet), AND I haven't started in with all the clubs as none of them are up and running quite yet. I am going to die.

Last Edit: Sept 10, 2010 0:06:09 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Work faster, and in class. :P That usually works well for me actually.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
I work faster than everybody else, and get it done quicker. However, they assign ridiculous amounts of work. And I missed a week of the A level classes, so I had a week to catch up on shit PX

Hopefully it'll get better now that I'm caught up.

Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Catching up is the hardest part. :P

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
My life stays calm until we start Musical (this year we're doing two - my fair lady, and then beauty and the beast in spring), then you'll rarely even see me come online for about two months.

So good luck with everything, I'm sure everything will calm down once you find the right groove.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

newfieldgrafix

I find this highly amusing. Meh, don't feel bad, Chris has to go to bed at 10:30, Lucifer at Twenty-one hundred hours, Xuzi at 8, sharp, and Scorp generally just phases out of our reality at whatever time.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
11pm, to me, during school is really late :P When on a school schedule, I like being asleep by eight or nine. This never happens, but I've found that if I want to be fully functional and happy the next day, eight or nine is optimal. Anywho, change that 11 to midnight on some days, if not a little later, because of work hours. Especially since a ton of people are probably going to be quitting.
Signature coming~

newfieldgrafix
You sound like you're gonna be ready for a vacation after all of it.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
It's probably also important to note that I get up at 4:30am, generally P: And yeah. I cherish vacations. Though they'll prolly be used solely for working and volunteer stuff now. I've cut the AP down to 3 classes, though, so that should help with my current workload P:
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Zell: If I even sleep it's a miracle. :P

newfieldgrafix
Your responses made me chuckle...

newBookmarkLockedFalling