Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Remind me one day I need to have a wedding like this one (quite an old link btw):
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3f0ki2mbFQ

Which brings up Final Fantasy. Damn, the best RPGs (apart from some like ie Chrono Trigger) there are. But I really just love all of the ones I have. In the Japanese version counting, I have I, II, III, IV, V, and VI. I have plans to get VII and if X comes for PS/PS2, assuming they work on PS. This is the only reason why I use emulators these days - to play those games not in the USA. FF and Seiken Desenstu (sp?) 3. I've only played IV, and VI, as well as I'm in the middle of V right now. Just wait - I will play them all soon. VI is possibly the best game I have ever played, ever. I even have it for my real SNES.

So, who is a Final Fantasy player here?

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I want to have the song be "Dream is Collapsing" from Hans Zimmer's fantastic Inception soundtrack, simply for the irony.

And I want our first dance to be What Is Love. Yes. What Is Love. My first dance will be imitating Will Ferrell.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
I would hardly call myself a dedicated Final fantasy fan, but I love them so much. 10, 7, 4, 12 the most.

Also, I taught myself At Zanarkand on piano, although I've never really 'played piano' by conventional terms. Working on Midna's Lament now.

100% worth my time.

Last Edit: Sept 8, 2010 1:38:51 GMT by abZebras

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Win.

BTW, you mean the Japanese VI/American IV? (Cecil, dark knight, becomes paladin) If so, one of the best games I've ever played. :P I replay it almost yearly. I need to finish playing all the FF games... currently playing 13, then I'll do 10, then 8 and 9. Maybe X-2 afterwards. Not sure yet since I heard it's a let down. I think I've played all the classic ones though.

newBookmarkLockedFalling