Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Teg

Teg Avatar

Official Member

September 2010
So I got bored and was messing around with different stocks, c4ds and filters in photoshop and this is what i got...

^General Discussion Community, 1 Month old (Created OCT. 23, 2013), Over 4k posts, Two classes for coding and graphics starting in January, and our first REAL MONEY cash competition. Check us out^^

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
The edges around her hand and parts of her hair look a little rough. Try messing around with the anti-alias, feather, and defringe features until you find a method that works for you. I haven't used Photoshop in quite some time, though the settings I use in Paintshop Pro might work for you. Try a feather value of 1 with anti-aliasing on. Any remaining pixels around the edge that don't blend can be fixed using the defringe tool (Layers menu>Matting>Defringe; I believe it's the same in PS).

Everything else looks fine. Maybe try experimenting with different borders. I think for this particular sig, you could create a border using a 3 or 4 pixel wide selection source along the edge and changing the opacity.

newBookmarkLockedFalling