Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
abZebras Avatar
but you went all those years in MN with only shorts?

For the most part. I wore pants for a couple years, but not jeans. Then I switched to almost exclusively shorts about 2 years ago. I went like the last year and half in nothing but shorts every single day, save for when I was working at the meat market because they made me wear pants. Last year, we had record snowfall, too. One day I went to work in shorts anyway because I didn't give a fuck. Everyone thought it was hilarious, though, because I was stuck outside for an hour and a half boxing meat in shorts and a t-shirt. It was -10 degrees out. I just threw on some gloves, though, and I was fine (my hands get SUPER cold).

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
I love jeans P: generally, they're what I wear. I'll wear shorts if it's hot enough outside, but I rarely wear dresses and skirts. Mainly because I just don't buy them. Living with my sister I have to be practical when I buy shit, especially when I have more expensive taste, so I don't buy things that can't be worn all year long, generally.
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Aryna Avatar
Chris Avatar

Well, you appear to be unique. :P

I know about... probably 50 people back in Colorado that did that (wore jeans everyday of the year).

Yeah, but Colorado is colder in the summer months than Michigan by a ways. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris Avatar
Aryna Avatar

I know about... probably 50 people back in Colorado that did that (wore jeans everyday of the year).

Yeah, but Colorado is colder in the summer months than Michigan by a ways. :P

Sadly, it's true. Michigan summers suck. We have brilliantly awesome springs, autumns, and winters, but the summers are hot as hell and freaking humid. Whenever I think of summer here, I always think of a Chronicles of Riddick quote from Tombs: "If owned this place and hell, I'd rent this place out and live in hell."

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Sounds close to Nebraskan summers. :P Our weather isn't all that different Josh.

newBookmarkLockedFalling