Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
So I'm wearing jeans for the first time in...about 6 years. I usually despise pants, especially jeans, but I had to get pants and all they had were jeans.

Why did I have to get pants? Well, I found out that if the weather doesn't permit for short sleeves and shorts (though my internal thermometer ALWAYS permits for that clothing, no matter how cold it is outside), I can actually get in trouble or they can stop me from leaving in those clothes. So, I had to buy some jeans for these upcoming winter months.

I'm gonna be honest, I'm really kind of digging them. It's like a new sensation for me or something.

newfieldgrafix
Lucifer Avatar
I usually despise pants

Yeah, you look better in a skirt.

And I LOVE jeans. Something tight at the waist, to the knee, with a 12" flare at the bottom.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
I had the same revelation recently.

I had always kinda not liked jeans until a few years ago, and I hadn't needed new pants since until this year because I grew like 120371982 inches, and i wasn't gonna buy pants i didn't need. So I was like 'ehhhhhh fuckit, IMMA GET SOEM JEANS' and I <3 them now.

but you went all those years in MN with only shorts?

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
It was the other way for me. I totally hated shorts. But it got really hot this summer so I converted some of my older jeans to shorts with the help of my trusty scissors. It's been the best summer evar.

Nocando

Nocando Avatar
clearnonsense.com

Official Member

September 2009
new jeans are the best. kind of why i like back to school season
Recent Articles:

12.08.10 - Top 25 Albums of 2010

12.08.10 - Suicide in Ukraine Caught on Tape MUST SEE!!

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
I almost always wear shorts and a t-shirt...and since i live in texas that works almost year round...

I wear jeans for church though...jeans and cowboy boots ;)
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Joe Kerr Avatar
I almost always wear shorts and a t-shirt...and since i live in texas that works almost year round...

I wear jeans for church though...jeans and cowboy boots ;)

That sounds like Montana! Seriously though, like the only thing the guys here wear are jeans and cowboy boots. Well, except for the ones that are from like, California......

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm scared by the trend of people not liking jeans and then wearing them often, all of a sudden. (I fall into that too, around like sophomore year of high school.)

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I've worn jeans every possible day since I was... well, I don't even know how old. Probably like 2. I love jeans and wear them every day of the year, even if it is like 90 out. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Josh Avatar
I've worn jeans every possible day since I was... well, I don't even know how old. Probably like 2. I love jeans and wear them every day of the year, even if it is like 90 out. :P

Well, you appear to be unique. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris Avatar
Josh Avatar

I also wear hoodies 9 months a year, if that counts for anything. I used to do all year, but decided that 100F weather was no place for hoodies.

Tobias

Tobias Avatar

Dedicated Member

November 2006
Josh Avatar
Chris Avatar

I also wear hoodies 9 months a year, if that counts for anything. I used to do all year, but decided that 100F weather was no place for hoodies.
I did both the Jeans and the Hoodie thing. Stop stealing my thing.
#intj (Mastermind)^

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Chris Avatar
Josh Avatar

I know about... probably 50 people back in Colorado that did that (wore jeans everyday of the year).

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Tobias Avatar
Josh Avatar

I did both the Jeans and the Hoodie thing. Stop stealing my thing.

I'm nearly two years older than you and have been doing this since I was 2 or 3. :P Stop stealing my thing.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Josh Avatar

This. It can be 100 out and I'll still wear jeans.

newBookmarkLockedFalling