Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Not gonna lie, I loved my Honda when I had it. Shht was two-toned and ghetto as fuck but I loved it.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Why do people with unimpressive cars feel the need to compare them to other unimpressive cars?

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Lucifer Avatar
Why do people with unimpressive cars feel the need to compare them to other unimpressive cars?

Million dollar question.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Lucifer Avatar

I used to compare my 98 Saturn SL1 with my friend's Mustangs (he totaled three consecutively over the course of 6 months). I only did it to annoy him, though, because my car could burn out whenever I wanted it too and he had trouble with his, something he was pissed about. lol

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Josh Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

I used to compare my 98 Saturn SL1 with my friend's Mustangs (he totaled three consecutively over the course of 6 months). I only did it to annoy him, though, because my car could burn out whenever I wanted it too and he had trouble with his, something he was pissed about. lol

You must've had incredibly shitty tires :P.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Jim Avatar
Josh Avatar

You must've had incredibly shitty tires :P.

Tires were 8 years old when I got them and had 132,000 miles on them, so yeah. Shitty tires. :P You know that car was about as shitty as they come, too. :P

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005

So.... you drive THAT and you have the nerve to make a thread about people with shitty cars?
k

newfieldgrafix
Andrew McGivery Avatar

So.... you drive THAT and you have the nerve to make a thread about people with shitty cars?

No, he's taking any excuse to make another "Xuzi car" thread. Predictable.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
You know, it's really sad that I knew who created this thread before I even opened it.

On another note, I agree with you. Honda owners, and mustang owners, think that they're the shit. It really annoys me. When I get my evo in a couple months, I'll gladly race any mofo in a civic or mustang. and I'll smoke the hell out of them.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Benjamin Avatar
You know, it's really sad that I knew who created this thread before I even opened it.

On another note, I agree with you. Honda owners, and mustang owners, think that they're the shit. It really annoys me. When I get my evo in a couple months, I'll gladly race any mofo in a civic or mustang. and I'll smoke the hell out of them.

That all comes down to the driver. Given the Mustang we used to have (2001 SVT Cobra), I'd walk all over your EVO every time. You'd get me on the start everytime due to having AWD, but that'd be it. And if it's a rolling start, forget it, no chance unless you mod the EVO, at which point you'd have to do an equal mod to the 'stang and the result would be the same.

That said though, which EVO are you hoping to get? VIII or newer I hope.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I drove a Cadillac. You can fuck comfortably in the backseat of a Cadillac. 0-60 in how fast? I don't care, because my car was best used when parked.

Ya'll need to get your priorities straight. I don't care about impressing another dude in another car because I'm not trying to fuck him. Get something with class. Something with more than just a powerful engine. Shit...

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Lucifer Avatar
I drove a Cadillac. You can fuck comfortably in the backseat of a Cadillac. 0-60 in how fast? I don't care, because my car was best used when parked.

Ya'll need to get your priorities straight. I don't care about impressing another dude in another car because I'm not trying to fuck him. Get something with class. Something with more than just a powerful engine. Shit...

I tend to look more at practicality and fun. That's why I'd either go with a truck or a WRX as my next vehicle.

And having driven performance vehicles (SVT Cobra, WRX STI), I will say they are a ton of fun and worth the powerful engine, even without the same amount of practicality. I'd never want one as a daily driver though.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I keep reading this thread title as Honda Boobs thinking we have some Japanese girl action going on but am continuously disappointed.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Josh Avatar
I keep reading this thread title as Honda Boobs thinking we have some Japanese girl action going on but am continuously disappointed.

braexplosion.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/big-boobs-asian-pantyhose-girl.jpg

Happy?

...this is seriously the best post I've ever seen from you.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Josh Avatar

braexplosion.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/big-boobs-asian-pantyhose-girl.jpg

Happy?

...I think looking at this at work might be a bad idea.

newBookmarkLockedFalling