Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
Ah rad, I love those fold out seats in the back, reminds me of my uncle's truck back in the day. Totally uncomfortable for grown ass adults though. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Looks slick, but I highly doubt this is the last car thread...

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Lucifer Avatar
Looks slick, but I highly doubt this is the last car thread...

Probably not, but it sounded good. and thanks.

@deko: Yeah, my dad tried to fit (LOL). I can fit, but no one else can, which is bad because I'll be driving it.

BTW, It's a chick magnet. A girl I've never seen before in my neighborhood drove by as I was getting in and waved. She probably wouldnt have done that if I was in the festiva XD

I guess I'm a chick magnet, too, when I'm naked. So many chicks just stare at me. They probably wouldn't have done that if I was wearing clothes.

newfieldgrafix
Lucifer Avatar
I guess I'm a chick magnet, too, when I'm naked. So many chicks just stare at me. They probably wouldn't have done that if I was wearing clothes.

I would. In fact. I totally want to now. I demand comparison pictures. To be posted in THIS thread.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Nice truck, looks pretty clean.

I admit, the 4.3L leaves a lot to be desired, but it has the torque where it needs it.

Now that you have a truck more made for it, you should look into taking it off road on some of the easier trails (ya know, to get the feel of things).

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
It's quite nice, I will admit. I don't ever like white in a car, but you got it for 3 grand so that's a steal.

Nocando

Nocando Avatar
clearnonsense.com

Official Member

September 2009
Nice gift, I love 4-door trucks. How's that thing on gas though?
Recent Articles:

12.08.10 - Top 25 Albums of 2010

12.08.10 - Suicide in Ukraine Caught on Tape MUST SEE!!

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Nocando Avatar
Nice gift, I love 4-door trucks. How's that thing on gas though?

Assuming it's 4WD (don't think you can get the ZR2 on one that isn't), it should get around 18mpg.

Nocando

Nocando Avatar
clearnonsense.com

Official Member

September 2009
xmsteel Avatar
Jim Avatar
Nice truck, looks pretty clean.

I admit, the 4.3L leaves a lot to be desired, but it has the torque where it needs it.

Now that you have a truck more made for it, you should look into taking it off road on some of the easier trails (ya know, to get the feel of things).

@nocando: It's actually a 3 door. In the city it probably (based on my 91 sonoma I had) gets about 15-17 city, 18-20 hwy

yeah i was looking at the second pic and it definitely did not look like a door on the other side of the back seat, but i posted "4 door" anyway lol
Recent Articles:

12.08.10 - Top 25 Albums of 2010

12.08.10 - Suicide in Ukraine Caught on Tape MUST SEE!!

newBookmarkLockedFalling