Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Nocando

Nocando Avatar
clearnonsense.com

Official Member

September 2009
You can spare the minor details, but describe the flow of your day general. This would give us a rough idea of what the members here do on a daily basis.

I worked for 8 hours, went to the chiropractor for an hour and spent another 4 hours on campus studying. Been doing HW since I got home as well, this is what procrastination leads to hehe
Recent Articles:

12.08.10 - Top 25 Albums of 2010

12.08.10 - Suicide in Ukraine Caught on Tape MUST SEE!!

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Went to school, got really fussed with upcoming exams and shit and am now studying like hell so that I can keep my massive scholarship. Somehow I have fucked up my previous exams so badly that this one means make or break time.

Nocando

Nocando Avatar
clearnonsense.com

Official Member

September 2009
Ouch, youre in a tough spot. Can't say Ive been there there since high school, but being on a verge of a B- or my first C in college also sucks. But you have it worst hands down, especially with a scholarship at sake.
Recent Articles:

12.08.10 - Top 25 Albums of 2010

12.08.10 - Suicide in Ukraine Caught on Tape MUST SEE!!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Quilford: Ouch. Just... ouch.

As for me.... well, my day today:

1) Tutoring a friend in 1.00 (Java) til about 2am.
2) Start 14.02 (Macroeconomics) problem set (pset). Finish about 5am.
3) Sleep until 9am.
4) Morning ritual, get to 14.02 recitation about 10am. Turn in pset.
5) 11am, go to 3.091 (chem) lecture.
6) noon, go to 6.042 (math for comp sci) recitation.
7) Show up to lab at 1:15 for my 6.02 (signals and systems) lab checkoff interview
8) Somehow get lunch before 2:15, at which point tutoring another friend.
9) At 3, show up to 1.00 (Java) lecture and do in class problems.
10) At 4:30, go to and get ready for football at 5.
11) Get out of football after team dinner at 7.

At which point, I'll be doing my paid work, then maybe SZ and homework, since my Saturday sucks balls. >.<

And people wonder why I'm not here anymore?...

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Woke up at 5, got breakfast, then had ladderwell watch AKA cockblock watch for 2 hours (I make sure girls go to the female deck and guys go to the male decks). Then I want to Navy Federal and got my loan money, then came back and slept until about 1330, went and mustered, then sat around smoking until I went to class. Class for a few hours and then I got to go home at chow because I got early outs (my GPA and days ahead were both high enough that I only had a half day, essentially). That's about it for today. Now I'm just sitting around because this place fucking sucks.

On a normal day, though, I sleep in (unless I have watch) until around noon, then go PT, then come back and shower and chill to music and clean before going to class. I get out of class at 0015 and get back around 0045 usually. Then I stay up until 02-04, depending on how tired I am.

Pretty fuckin' lame here...

newBookmarkLockedFalling