Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
So I'm being hired as a co-op after being a contract for the last 7 months. I had to go do a drug screen and a physical this morning to make it by the hopeful hire date of next Monday. I expected to be there for like an hour. What I didn't take into account was my inability to pee in a cup and spent 3 freaking hours drinking water and trying to do it. I drank so much water that I still feel sick to my stomach and I've gone three time in the last half hour. ><

Anyone else have troubles like these? Maybe even just not being able to pee in a public restroom? Any drug test stories?

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
I over-prepped for a drug test once. I must have had half a gallon of water before I went. Which would have been perfect if they had handed me the cup right as I walked in. But there was like 20 goddamn people there before me. Holding in piss for that long is one of the worst pains. It ranks up there with having your arm gnawed off by a bear and getting towel snapped in the balls with a shamwow.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yup. We do plenty in the military and I have problems every fuckin' time...

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Oh hey, I just got woken up by one of my SDC's informing me I have to be ready for a piss test at 5:30. He "woke me up" (I haven't even gone to sleep yet) about 10 minutes before posting this.

Fuck today.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Never had to do a drug test, but it would make sense. :P How strict are they? Do they actually have someone have to be in the same room as you piss? I know the NCAA does that for when athletes need to do a drug test.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris Avatar
Never had to do a drug test, but it would make sense. :P How strict are they? Do they actually have someone have to be in the same room as you piss? I know the NCAA does that for when athletes need to do a drug test.

For my test, they made me remove shoes, socks, empty pockets, and they checked in my mouth to see if I had anything in there. the bathroom has a toilet that won't flush without a key and has blue water so you can't grab any of that instead of your pee. There's also no sink or pipe or vent of any kind in the bathroom. There's a toilet and that's it.

And how have you never had to take a drug test? You've had jobs before. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
As an intern I wasn't required to do a drug test. :P And yeah, that's pretty strict but would take care of the job. *shrugs* NCAA still requires someone be in the room while you go, which would be very awkward.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
We had a petty officer watch us pull our dicks out and pee into a cup. 6 of us at a time. When it was full enough, we were allowed to step up to the urinal to finish.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chris Avatar
As an intern I wasn't required to do a drug test. :P And yeah, that's pretty strict but would take care of the job. *shrugs* NCAA still requires someone be in the room while you go, which would be very awkward.

As a college student, I'd think they'd be more inclined to do it. :P

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Josh Avatar
Chris Avatar

As a college student, I'd think they'd be more inclined to do it. :P

MY thoughts exactly. I know so many people at my college that would get busted if they had to do a drug test (provided they didn't know about it in advance, if they did......)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P People in my high school are as likely as the people I know here. And that's still true of people out of college honestly.

newBookmarkLockedFalling