Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Reading through some of your earliest posts at the Studio (or on forums in general). Maybe it's just me, but browsing through these post relics is extremely mortifying. Makes me want to go hide somewhere.

Any of you guys ever checked post history and gotten embarrassed with yourself at some point?

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
It's awful, I've gone through some of my posts on my old forum from when I was 13. I can't stand to read more than a few.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
I was never terribad at grammar, just pretty bad.

But yeah, it's a little scary :P

Last Edit: Nov 5, 2010 17:46:19 GMT by abZebras

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
I expect it will be that way in a few years...
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

richardgary1223
I did .. and yes it is embarassing for me... agree. :-X

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
You have no idea.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Go read your first posts in the introduction board in one of the first forums you were active in. I swear I stopped breathing. And the other members' awkward responses. *shudders*

Also, I had to awaken a painful part of my history when I claimed the "Never Gonna Give You Up" achievement. Chris, god, you didn't read past Fredy and Josh's posts, did you? And all those threads where you fill out that form and comment on other people >.<'' I had to scroll past them with my eyes closed while finding the relevant thread for the above achievement.

--

Oh yeah, Luci? It's on. I reckon I can find more embarrassing posts than you.

Feather

Feather Avatar
~

Official Member

November 2010

I totally agree. D:
Although I'm new here, when I look back on things that I've done or said, or posted on other forums, I cringe up and feel like I could kick myself. Stuff I used to say is SO AWKWARD. xPP

(Yet it's discomforting to think that in a couple years I'll come back and read this, and have the same reaction...)

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
I get so mortified :| You have no idea. fnelainfla. It's ridiculous how much of a noob I was.
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
xmsteel Avatar
All posts by me are embarrassing.

This.

And my posts on SZ are never bad, but I found some old ones on SSD and Hatake Forum and... yeah. Stab me now please. PLEASE.

newBookmarkLockedFalling