Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Xuzi's tip of the day was unnecessary...

Aside from that, yeah. I'm dead serious. >_< It sucks ass. I remember when I was finally able to eat, I had a volcano burrito from Taco Bell, and the metallic taste made it taste so fucking awful that I ended up getting sick. It took me a while before I was able to ever eat that burrito again.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
xmsteel Avatar
Twerque Avatar
Are you serious? They didn't tell me that -.- . They didn't tell me anything. And that video didn't say anything but "DRY SOCKET IS BAD YOU DON'T WANT IT LOLOLOL" basically. Awesome.

XuzI's Tip of The Day: Listen to Doctors when they talk to you.

Torque's Tip of The Day: Trolls are generally unwelcome at forums and would do well to keep a low profile.

Also, Kay, it's not that bad for me P: The taste comes and goes, and it normally worse when that one incision starts throbbing badly, strangely enough. Which also happens to be when I go to bed at night O.o But I definitely wouldn't be able to eat with it ]: I'm sorry. That sounds awful. And now I want Taco Bell.

Signature coming~

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
xmsteel Avatar
Twerque Avatar

Torque's Tip of The Day: Trolls are generally unwelcome at forums and would do well to keep a low profile.

Also, Kay, it's not that bad for me P: The taste comes and goes, and it normally worse when that one incision starts throbbing badly, strangely enough. Which also happens to be when I go to bed at night O.o But I definitely wouldn't be able to eat with it ]: I'm sorry. That sounds awful. And now I want Taco Bell.

Your the one trolling. You either: 1.) Didn't listen to what the doc said. 2.) Knew what he said, then lied on the forum 3.) Went to Aspen Dental.

Um. If we're talking about the taste in the mouth, wouldn't an option be 4) The doctor didn't tell her?

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Quinine Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

Your the one trolling. You either: 1.) Didn't listen to what the doc said. 2.) Knew what he said, then lied on the forum 3.) Went to Aspen Dental.

Um. If we're talking about the taste in the mouth, wouldn't an option be 4) The doctor didn't tell her?

Bingo. And Xuzi, you're the only one here trying to troll. In other words, trying to aggravate a fight of some sort. So cut it out. I'm not interested in your petty games. Go make friends or something.
Signature coming~

newBookmarkLockedFalling