Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

[Anthony]

[Anthony] Avatar
Formerly [lil Tony]

November 2010
Why, hello there fellow proboarders! I'm [Anthony]. Now, I know what you may be thinking about me...

"What that them there is a noob, I tell ya wut!"

But I must explain to you that I'm actually not a noob. Well, partially. I'm a proboards veteran of about 6 years now, 5 or so I've been interested in graphic design. However, I usually take extremely long hiatuses from design. I occasionally create a few images every year or so. But not anymore. I plan on reviving my old ways, and I'll be back better than ever.

With this said, I should probably mention to you that my lack of graphics have actually resulted in some rusty works. I lack the hip new trends you kids are raving about. I'm an old man. I come from the days of your ancestors. People like Reedy and Clark were the top designers back in my day. And luckily, I've found SZ, an aged forum. Which means some people may be from my era. Ahh, do you remember the days of color-balanced-to-hell sigs? And when sigs were actually called sigs, and not tags?! So do I. Perhaps some will actually remember me from old message boards like F5 Designs. My old alias used to be [lil Tony]. I doubt there's someone out there who knows me, but I've been proven wrong countless times.

Okay, now that my reminiscing spiel is over I'll give you some personal background about me.

I'm 19 now, turn 20 in a couple of days. I'm a history major at Sam Houston State University in Texas. I'm extremely obsessed with How I Met Your Mother and my hometown Houston Texans.

So, you've heard all about me. I want to meet you! Please describe yourself, I'm intrested in making some new friends. :)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
You say you're old, but you're from F5? Hmm...

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
You aren't that old :P I just turned seventeen, and I remember it was only a couple years back that they called them "sigs", and some places still do.

Anywho. Welcome to SZ <3 Also, one of my ex's was named Anthony xD Do you like being called Tony?

Signature coming~

[Anthony]

[Anthony] Avatar
Formerly [lil Tony]

November 2010
Twerque Avatar
You aren't that old :P I just turned seventeen, and I remember it was only a couple years back that they called them "sigs", and some places still do.

Anywho. Welcome to SZ <3 Also, one of my ex's was named Anthony xD Do you like being called Tony?

Everyone used to call me Tony a few years ago. Now only a few people IRL do. Feel free to call me Tony if you like. :)

Lucifer Avatar

Well, I joined F5 in May of 05. And I was an active member for a couple of years. I'd say 5 years ago is a pretty decent length of time. I was also a member of a lot of different smaller communities before F5, but since it was the largest I decided to mention that.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
[Anthony] Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Well, I joined F5 in May of 05. And I was an active member for a couple of years. I'd say 5 years ago is a pretty decent length of time. I was also a member of a lot of different smaller communities before F5, but since it was the largest I decided to mention that.

I've been at this forum alone for that length of time, on and off, so I've kinda lost track of time. I s'pose 5 years is awhile, but yeah, I remember when ZD and SSD where the places to be. I miss ZD...and SSD's winter skin. Oh man, the nostalgia!

Last Edit: Nov 20, 2010 5:14:21 GMT by Lucifer

Toshiru

Toshiru Avatar

Dedicated Member

June 2010
xmsteel Avatar
Twerque Avatar
I remember it was only a couple years back that they called them sigs

You mean, places don't call them sigs anymore? Boy am I behind the times.
Cool people dont call them sigs anymore.
Send me a message and we can talk about design forums.

[Anthony]

[Anthony] Avatar
Formerly [lil Tony]

November 2010
Toshiru Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

You mean, places don't call them sigs anymore? Boy am I behind the times.
Cool people dont call them sigs anymore.

Consider me lame, then.

Lucifer Avatar
[Anthony] Avatar

I've been at this forum alone for that length of time, on and off, so I've kinda lost track of time. I s'pose 5 years is awhile, but yeah, I remember when ZD and SSD where the places to be. I miss ZD...and SSD's winter skin. Oh man, the nostalgia!

Oh wow, SSD's winter skin was amazing. I remember how much I loved the flash snow banner.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Sigs. <3

And I don't remember you, but I've been around for that long. :P Been on PB for quite a few years now. (6? 7?)

Welcome to the Studio. :)

GGoodie

GGoodie Avatar

August 2009
yea places still call them sigs. And welcome :) I've only been on proboards for 2 - 3 years. Are they much different?

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
Hey dude. I am from Dallas...and i like their football team...STOP GLARING AT ME

Well anywho i hope you like the "old" forum...
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

[Anthony]

[Anthony] Avatar
Formerly [lil Tony]

November 2010
Chris Avatar
Sigs. <3

And I don't remember you, but I've been around for that long. :P Been on PB for quite a few years now. (6? 7?)

Interesting. Have you gone by a different name on other boards? Chances are I'll remember you but not the other way around. I was a lurker on a lot of boards.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
[Anthony] Avatar
Chris Avatar
Sigs. <3

Interesting. Have you gone by a different name on other boards? Chances are I'll remember you but not the other way around. I was a lurker on a lot of boards.

CDDude229
CD Ex
Chris

404 is just a temporary name since I'm "gone" because of school. :P If you ever used codes on forums, good chance you've used one of mine at some point. I also moderate(d) SoCal and ProVision.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Lucifer Avatar
[Anthony] Avatar

SSD Severence. 'nuff said.

Really it wasn't godly by any means, but it was effective and looked nice. Also, I loved those on/off buttons. mmmm

[Anthony]

[Anthony] Avatar
Formerly [lil Tony]

November 2010
Chris Avatar
[Anthony] Avatar

CDDude229
CD Ex
Chris

404 is just a temporary name since I'm "gone" because of school. :P If you ever used codes on forums, good chance you've used one of mine at some point. I also moderate(d) SoCal and ProVision.

Oh yeah. I know of you. I'm sure I've used one of your codes before. I've owned 3 proboards, all used codes (2 of which were design forums). Nice to finally meet you!

newBookmarkLockedFalling