Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Ok, so I work at a auto supplier (Arvin Meritor). I do material control (I control the material we have in storage, in a nutshell) and I am on a hi-lo about 5 hours a day. There have been huuuuge renovations going on around the labs here since I started working in March like new paint jobs, new doors, some fancy monitors cycling videos, and polished floors.

Two days ago, I clipped one of the monitors with my hi-lo. They were stupid and decided that placement was more important than function so half the hi-los in this place would hit it. No real damage was done, just a scuff mark, some bent cables and the case opened a bit. Only way you can tell it is hit if you look at it from the right angle and see the scuff. Anyway, I told the co-op who was organizing all the renovations and sent the guy in charge of the labs, my boss's boss, an email explaining what happened and accepting the responsibility and consequences of my actions. The co-op went ahead and interrupted a fucking meeting the boss was having with the board of directors to narc on me.

Today, he was driving the beast (a 5000 lb, diesel hi-lo) down the main hall and forgot to lift his forks. There is now 4 scratches going down the entire hallway from him. On the brand new floors that we were told were most definitely not to be scratched by the boss.

This kid has been "marked" so to speak and the plan is for him to assume worldwide lab management responsibilities in a few years. I could sink him if I was petty and sought revenge. Thankfully, I'm not. I just found it freaking hysterical that he just ruined a three week old polish after narc'ing on me for doing something that left no permanent damage.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I'd say something. Fuck that nigga. He has it coming.

newBookmarkLockedFalling